Back to Basics v3.0
- Fixed the Save Game function, the game will no longer Crash to Desktop when trying to load a saved game.
- Fixed Tutorial and Performance Test not starting.
- Cleaned up and optimized mod folders, reducing the overall mod size from 1.4GB to 1.0GB.
- Added proper Hotkeys for a lot of units and abilities.
- Off-map Artillery can no longer be casted directly on top of buildings.
- Fixed a bug that Call-in abilities which have to spawn more than one unit only called in one or half the amount of intended units.
- Fixed Selection Groups for all units.
- Fixed a bug that Officers capable of following friendly squads could follow themselves.
- Anti-Tank Guns, Mortars and Nebelwerfers can now be captured with up to 3 soldiers and reinforced to 4, like the original squad.
- All basic defenses (Sandbags, Barbed Wire, Tank Traps and Roadblocks) now loose ownership when construction is complete.
- Fixed water cover type tables
- Added custom high definition gruond textures. Credits for original textures go to Pfuscher. The textures used in the mod, however, have been hand picked and specular and normal maps have been heavily modified, to fit the original CoH feeling more while still providing additional detail and resolution.
- Improved Local Ambient Occlusion shadows (LAO masks) for objects
- Enabled LAO masks for all the faction units
- Improved all grass textures
- Improved all crater normal maps
- Improved a few splat normal maps
- Adjusted craters sizes depending on the shell/projectile size, to create a more diverse and realistic look.
- Mortars now create proper craters like all other ballistic weapons.
- Added new Tracer and Smoke Trail effects.
- Fixed a bug where guns inside emplacements would float in the air.
- Removed splats from Machine Gun Emplacements and Bunkers, which would show in the Fog of War.
- Churchill Crocodile flame FX will now be above the ground instead of half burried.
- Panzer Elite Defensive Emplacements got new icons and portraits.
- Wehrmacht Defensive Emplacements got new icons and portraits.
- New icons, symbols and portraits for Luftwaffe and Fallschirmjägers.
- New symbols and portraits for Canadian Infantry and Highlanders.
- Updated symbols for Panther and King Tiger.
- Updated symbol and portrait for Sergeants
- New symbol for the Tiger Ace.
- New Symbol for the King Tiger.
- New icons and portraits for all available Reward Units.
- New icon for Jager Kommand Upgrade.
- New symbol for the Sturmhaubitze 42.
- New icons and symbols for PIAT Commandos, HMG Commandos, Mortar Commandos and the Commando Sniper.
- Added Facing angles on direction setup for all Non-turreted vehicles.
- Targeting circle of all standard Howitzer Barrage abilities will now increase in diameter depending on what range the howitzer is barraging.
- When targeting the ability, off-map artillery barrages now show the correct area of effect range they have.
- Artillery and Airstrike warnings redesigned and overhauled. Instead of dropped red smoke, there will be a yellow ring visible for 5 seconds to show where the barrage or airstrike is triggered. The idea behind this change is to fix the well known bug which sometimes won't show the smoke FX for players.
- Improved descriptions for all Officer type units.
- Improved descriptions of all units available, to show up-to-date and more detailed information.
- Improved descriptions of all base buildings, to show correct information on what they contain.
- Improved extra (yellow) help text of some units, to show more useful information on what units are useful for.
- Improved and fixed descriptions of all Commander Trees and their upgrades.
- Improved and fixed descriptions of spelling and grammar errors.
- Replaced the tooltips which appear during the loading screen. They will now explain and hint the player about the gameplay changes in Back to Basics.
- Significantly improved AI script performance - it shouldn't slow down the game as much as it did before.
- AI now handles unit priority from fuel/manpower ratio calculations differently. This majorly improves its spending and almost completely prevents it from floating resources.
- AI Resource bonuses have been redistributed:
* Expert AI now has even more resource bonuses.
* Hard AI now has almost same resources as Expert AI had previously.
* Normal AI has more resources (between old Normal and Hard).
- Completely redone AI attack logic:
* Greatly improved the way AI works on assymetrical maps with HQs closeby and a lot of important points to the side (like wolfheze and pointe du hoc).
* Fixed AI being too passive.
* Improved AIs decisions for holding back when it hasn't got enough units to attack.
* Makes AI attack decisions much more interesting in general. Expect to see lots of flanking and surrounding of your positions.
* Fixed reported errors for small maps.
- Redone AI artillery target position choosing logic:
* Fixed wrong artillery/airstrike position console errors.
* Should fire mostly on visible units.
* Should almost never fire on empty areas of the map as it did before.
- Improved AI defense logic and its defensive structure placement.
- Improved ScAR controlled unit behavior:
* British HQ behavior seems to be in its sweet spot now.
* Significantly improved HMG behavior.
- Improved Panzer Elite building purchase logic.
- Slightly improved AI taking cover logic.
- Increased Victory Point priority - fixes VPC AI.
- Added a special retreating rule for when AI is reaching its population cap. This is supposed to address the issue of it having too many squads, which in term causes it to not be able to reinforce all/any of them and ultimately camp all of them in its base.
- Improved AI threat detection for capture points - should capture under fire much less frequently.
- Rewrote command tree random choices ensuring it works properly and more efficiently (didn't seem to do what it was supposed to do at all).
- Continuous improvements to unit purchase priorities.
- American Infantry Company:
right: Defensive Operations (1) > M5 76mm Anti-Tank Emplacement (2) > M2 105mm Howitzer Emplacement (3)
left: Rangers (3) > Off-Map Combat Group (3) > Manpower Push (3)
bottom: Rapid Response (1) > Howitzer Shoot (2)
- American Airborne Company:
right: Air Reconnaissance (1) > Strafing Run (2) > Thunderbolt 'Hellfire' Overwatch (4)
left: Airborne Infantry (3) > Airborne Anti-Tank Gun (2) > Veteran Tactics (2)
bottom: Glider Headquarters (2) > Supply Drops (2)
- American Armor Company:
right: Raid (1) > War Machine (2) > Calliope (3)
left: Armored Infantry (2) > M4 'Assault' Sherman (3) > Advanced Tank Destroyers (4)
bottom: Rapid Deployment (1) > Field Repairs (2)
- Commonwealth Royal Scottish Engineers:
right: Highlanders (2) > Churchill (3) > Panther 'Cuckoo' (4)
left: Improved Defenses (2) > Coated Optics (2) > Improved HQs (2)
bottom: Trench Securing (1) > Hull-Down (2)
- Commonwealth Royal British Air Force:
right: Radio Triangulation (1) > Hawker Typhoon Airstrike (3) > Royal Air Force Overwatch (5)
left: Commandos (3) > Ultra Decryption (1) > Advanced Combat Training (2)
bottom: HQ Glider (1) > Tetrach Glider (2)
- Commonwealth Royal Canadian Artillery:
right: Forward Observation Officers (2) > Overwatch Artillery (1) > Counter Battery (3)
left: Canadian Recon Element (3) > Creeping Barrage (2) > M7 Priest (3)
bottom: Canadian Infatry (2) > Supercharged Artillery Shells (2)
- Wehrmacht Terror Doctrine:
left: Waffen SS (3) > Geschützwagen (2) > King Tiger (4)
right: Inpsired Assault (1) > Firestorm (2) > V1 Rocket (3)
bottom: Zeal (1) > Propaganda War (2)
- Panzer Elite Scorched Earth Tactics:
right: Scorched Earth (1) > Hotchkiss Light Tank (3) > Hummel (4)
left: Gebirgsjägers (1) > Heavy Fortifications (3) > 88mm FlaK 36 Howitzer (2)
bottom: Demolition Experts (1) > Sector Artillery (3)
- Panzer Elite Luftwaffe Tactics:
right: Luftwaffe Ground Forces (1) > Flakpanzer IV 'Wirblewind' (3) > 88mm FlaK 36 AT/AA (2)
left: Fallshirmjäger Infiltration (3) > Henschel Hs.129 Rocket Run (2) > Henschel 'PanzerKnacker' Support (3)
bottom: Situational Awareness (1) > Butterfly Mines (3)
- Pointe du Hoc:
* Added an additional manpower point in the middle.
* Replaced Relic's Pointe duc Hoc bunkers with original ones used on the map.
- Vire River Valley:
* Lowered the overall amount of munition income.
* Replaced the middle building to be more fair for both sides.
* Rearranged manpower points on the map.
* Slight rearrangements to munition points.
* Changed the total number of victory points to 3 and changed their layout.
* Fixed a lot of spline displacement profiles.
* Fixed a lot of ambiguity in map pathfinding.
* Added cover to middle and bottom parts of the map.
* Widened the middle passage in a way which will make it more difficult to cover it with a single MG and that allows additional flanking to the bottom of the map possibilities.
* Fixed bridge pathfinding errors (engineers being stuck at the bottom when tasked to repair).
* Improved a lot of terrain topology.
* Improved visuals near the houses of the bottom left side of the map.
* Rearranged a lot of AI markers to make AI flank to the sides more.
* Added a second version of the map which still has 4 Victory Points.
- Fixed flak vierling damage vs all infantry.
- M01 D-Day:
* Decreased the effectiveness of the captured 88 gun (used to have quite insane modifiers, even allowing it to quickly snipe the other two 88s).
- M02 Paradrop:
* Decreased overall income of the player
* Lowered damage multipliers for initial enemy units, it was a bit too difficult to assault the first position
* Increased base population cap
* Strategic point by the AA gun becomes neutral on AA gun destroyed in order to prevent too early firefights with the squads involved in the cinematic that follows next
* Slightly increased the radius inside which the barn cinematic triggers
- M03 Carentan:
* Fixed AT gun retreating bug.
- M04 Carentan Counterattack:
* Fixed mission ending prematurely due to the final condition being for destroying all StuGs and the map spawning only Marders - now checks for both types.
* Readjusted the amount of Marder IIIs and StuGs spawned - used to spawn too much marders and almost no stugs - now spawns both.
* Adjusted the amount of kills required to get the medal.
* Adjusted the flamethrower pioneer spawn counts.
- M05 Redball Express:
* Increased initial resource amount to help withholding off initial stug attacks.
* Fixed Pershing being buildable.
- M06 Cherbourg Assault:
* Fixed Pershing being buildable.
* Fixed offmap artillery not being unlocked.
* Adjusted command tree unlocks.
* Adjusted popcap.
- M07 V2 Rocket:
* Added medic spawns.
- M08 Artillery duel:
* Fixed Pershing being buildable.
* Increased AI popcap, resulting in more active units on the map.
* Slightly increased player popcap.
* Adjusted nebelwerfer damage.
* Removed firestorm from nebelwerfer barages.
* Made nebelwerfer barrages more accurate.
* Fixed a bug where single members left in nebelwerfer crew (not actually able to fire the nebel) wouldn't register as neutralized nebelwerfers.
* Adjusted other difficulty things.
- M09 Hill 192:
* Fixed Pershing being buildable.
Global balance changes:
- General continuous improvements and balancing of the weapon and combat mechanics.
- Reiteration of Infantry combat system. Quite drastic changes to wehrmacht weapon damage models.
- Redesigned Mine Area of Effect damage and Target Tables, mines are now very likely to damage or destroy the engine or tracks on Medium and Heavy Vehicles with minimal damage, but deal medium to high damage and/or suppression towards Light Vehicles and Infantry. This makes mines how they were intended, to protect flanks, emplacements and cripple enemy advances.
- Mines now have a 35% chance of blowing up the wheels of Halftracks and Armored Cars.
- Equalized movement capabilities of all Sherman based vehicles (M4 Sherman, 'Crocodile', 'Easy Eight', 'Assault', Firefly, M7 Priest and Kangaroo).
- Manpower Strategic Points income lowered from 8/13 to 6/10 manpower per minute (standard/secured).
- Increased Grenade Projectile speed from 9 to 12.
- Each Commander Tree takes 18 points to unlock.
- Decreased damage that tank guns deal to emplacements from 2 to 1.5 times the initial damage.
- Decreased accuracy that tank guns have to emplacements from 3 to 1 time the initial accuracy.
- Lowered Single Shot weapon accuracy bonus against negative (red) cover from 1.15 to 1.05.
- Removed Single Shot weapon damage bonus against negative (red) cover.
- Rifles and Semi-Automatic Rifles accuracy multiplier on the move increased from 0.5 to 0.75.
- Sherman based vehicles traverse decreased from 35 to 33.
- Panzer IV based vehicles traverse rate decreased from 35 to 30.
- Panther based vehicles traverse rate decreased from 30 to 25.
- Pershing based vehicles traverse rate decreased from 30 to 25.
- Hotchkiss based vehicles chassis traverse set to 30.
- Panzer 38(t) based vehicles chassis movement parameters equalized.
- Redesigned and fixed weapon tables of Turret, Coaxial and Hull Machine Guns mounted on vehicles, to be more in line with the Light Machine Gun Counterparts:
*Coaxial and hull MG42 Light Machine Guns on Axis vehicles deal half the DPS as the regular MG42 Light Machine Gun, with the range of Sub Machine Guns/Assault Rifles.
*Turret MG42 Light Machine Guns on Axis vehicles deal equal DPS as the regular MG42 Light Machine Gun with equal range.
*MG42 Light Machine Guns mounted on the Motorcycle and Schwimmwagen deals equal DPS as the regular MG42 Light Machine Gun with equal range, but does not suffer from accuracy penalties on the move.
*MG42 Light Machine Guns mounted on Axis Halftracks and Armored Cars are now equal to the regular MG42 Light Machine Gun.
*Coaxial and hull M1919a4/Besa Light Machine Guns mounted on Allied Tanks deals similar damage to that of the coaxial/hull MG42 Light Machine Gun, but is slightly better on long and worse on close range.
*Turret M2Hb .50cal Heavy Machine Guns mounted on the Allied tanks, armored cars and halftracks deals the highest DPS, higher than the MG42 Light Machine Gun, with equal range.
*M1919a4 Light Machine Guns mounted on the Jeep deals similar DPS to the regular MG42 Light Machine Gun with equal range, but is slightly better on long and worse on close range and does not suffer from accuracy penalties on the move.
- Horizontal traverse speed of Anti-Tank Guns decreased. This change isn't highly notable, but should slightly increase the survivability of light vehicles.
- Fixed some huge inconsistencies between different 20mm Flakvierling weapons. The Flakvierlings that the player will face in singleplayer missions will no longer obliterate anything that comes near them.
- Redesigned Assault ability (for both Wehrmacht and American); The squad will now throw 1-2 grenades at the targeted unit and receives some good defensive modifiers, to help pushing into the enemy.
- Assault ability munition costs decreased from 50 to 35.
- Crews of emplaced weapons will now properly take damage in combat, making it much easier to break through emplacements, as the crew will die much faster than the emplacement does. This changes emplacement combat dramatically, as it will no longer require to completely destroy emplacements in order to disable them.
- Grenades will now properly be thrown into emplacements, having high chances to kill crew members.
- Dropzone scatter radius of paradrop abilities decreased from 30 to 10.
- Tidied and fixed all veterancy points given when a unit dies or is destroyed; veterancy should now be received more equally across the four nations.
- Tidied and fixed all command points given when a unit dies or is destroyed.
- Equalized Sniper Rifle Statistics.
- At veterancy 3, Snipers will now properly get Improved Camouflage; when camouflaged they will then move at a normal pace.
- New reward unit: T17 Armoured Car, a Light Armoured Car replacing the M8 Greyhound when enabled. The T17 can be upgraded with a .50cal HMG. It is also capable of firing a Canister Shell, to deal with Infantry.
- New unit: M18 Hellcat, buildable after Advanced Tank Destroyers is unlocked. It is a highly mobile tank destroyer that comes equipped with a powerful 76mm Anti-Tank Gun. Due to the use of HVAP ammunition, the gun has a higher chance to penetrate axis heavy tanks frontally than the M10 Wolverine has (the difference in global penetration is 0.01). It can be upgraded with a M2Hb .50cal HMG to deal with Infantry.
- Removed M7 Priest from Infantry Company, thus removing the M7 Priest completely from the Americans.
- Added Manpower Push to American Infantry Company, for 150 munitions you will be granted with 900 manpower, at the cost of 50% of your manpower income for 3 minutes.
- Fixed a bug where Off-map Combat Group no longer would spawn the Rangers and Riflemen.
- Fixed a bug where the 76mm Anti-Tank Gun could not use the AP Shells.
- Fixed a bug where Medics would not heal other Medics.
- Moved Assault Engineers upgrade from the Supply Yard to the Headquarters.
- Moved Armor Skirts upgrade from the Supply Yard to the Motorpool.
- Moved Defensive Smoke Screen and Advanced Tank Production from the Supply Yard to the Tank Depot.
- Initial population cap increased from 45 to 55
- Rifleman health decreased from 77 to 75, thus decreasing the squad health from 462 to 450.
- Slightly lowered Area of Effect range of the M3 75mm Sherman gun.
- m1911 Colt Pistol damage, accuracy and range tables improved and fixed.
- M4 'Assault' Sherman can no longer fire on the move.
- Command Squad can no longer use any kind of Victor Targeting.
- M3 Grease Gun damage output has been decreased on all ranges.
- Equalized the suppression Engineers receive, to be equal with Wehrmacht Pioneers.
- Engineers can now also build Trenches after Defensive Operations is unlocked.
- Engineers now need Assault Engineers to be upgraded to be able to use Grenades.
- M36 Jackson now has its own selection group.
- M26 Pershing crush type changed from Heavy to Medium. This means that the Pershing can no longer crush Hedges and Tank Traps. This is done to increase the importance of the Bulldozer upgrade available on the Shermans.
- Improved the M26 Pershing movement and speed (increased acceleration, deceleration and top speed).
- Calliope manpower Call-in cost increased from 500 to 600.
- Calliope population cost increased from 10 to 12 to match all other Self-Propelled Artillery.
- M1 57mm Anti-Tank Gun damage increased from 50/70 to 60/70.
- M1 57mm Anti-Tank Gun 'AP Shell' ability weapon accuracy modifier increased from 1.5 to 5.
- M1 57mm Anti-Tank Gun Crews are now armed with the M1911 Colt, instead of M3 Grease Guns.
- M5 76mm Anti-Tank Emplacement fuel cost increased from 30 to 35.
- M5 76mm Anti-Tank Gun reload time increased from 4/5 to 6/7 seconds.
- M1917 Heavy Machine Gun and M2 60mm Mortar crews are now armed with a slightly weaker M1 Garand Rifle instead of M3 Grease Guns.
- Airborne Infantry can no longer plant Demolition Charges.
- Airborne Infantry can no longer construct M1917 Machine Gun Emplacments.
- Airborne Infantry now are equipped with six M1 Garand rifles, instead of four M1 Garands, one M1 Carbine and a M1 Thompson Sub Machine Gun.
- Assault Squad can now plant Demolition Charges.
- Assault Squad can now only throw 'Assault' Grenades.
- Medic Stations now require 7 casualties to spawn a Riflemen Squad.
- Sergeants and the Command Squad now received shared veterancy from nearby Infantry Squads.
- Renamed Staff Sergeant to Sergeant, for better and easier reference to the unit.
- Sergeant (2 available) bonuses towards Infantry changed:
*Veterancy 0: Weapon Accuracy Modifier 1.05, Weapon Damage Modifier 1.01
*Veterancy 1: Heroic Charge
*Veterancy 2: Weapon Damage Modifier 1.1, Received Veterancy Modifier 1.1
*Veterancy 3: Received Veterancy Modifier 1.2
- Infantry Veterancy 3 Weapon Damage Modifier lowered from 1.25 to 1.15.
- Heroic Charge now requires veterancy rank 1.
- War Machine will now also replace the M4 Sherman 'Easy Eight', M4 'Assault' Sherman and M3 Halftrack.
- M2a1 105mm Howitzer Emplacement can now use Air Detonation Barrage at veterancy 2.
- M2a1 105mm Howitzer Emplacement can now use Bunker Buster Shell at veterancy 3.
- Supply Yard Level 1 Production no longer increases the rate that Riflemen gain veterancy.
- Supply Yard Level 2 Production no longer increases the rate that Riflemen gain veterancy.
- Supply Yard Level 2 Production fuel cost decreased from 140 to 120.
- Supply Yard Level 2 Production manpower upkeep modifier increased from 0.675 to 0.85.
- Added Supply Yard Level 3 Production, a toggled Production level that can decrease the upkeep cost of troops by 25% at the cost only 50% fuel income while active.
- Supply Yard Production levels reorganized:
*Level 1 Production: Decreases the Upkeep cost of your Troops by 20%.
*Level 2 Production: Decreases the Upkeep cost of your troops further by 25%.
*Level 3 Production: Decreases the Upkeep cost of your troops further by another 25%. But as long as it is turned ON, it will drain 50% of your fuel income.
- M26 Pershing now also requires Improved Tank Production upgrade, just like the M4 'Easy Eight' Sherman.
- M3 Halftrack upgraded to M16 .50cal Quad can no longer reinforce Infantry.
- M16 Quad upgrade munition cost decreased from 100 to 75.
- M8 Greyhound Mine Drop munition cost lowered from 50 to 35.
- Medic Heal rate decreased from 0.15 to 0.09375.
- Reworked Bombing Run into Thunderbolt 'Hellfire' Overwatch. Several P47 Thunderbolts will overwatch the designated area for a period of time, attacking visible enemy targets with powerful 5" High Explosive Rockets.
- M8 Greyhound M2Hb .50cal Upgrade cost increased from 50 to 75 munitions to match all other turrent Machine Gun upgrades.
- Command Squad bonus towards Infantry changed, the Command squad provides 0.6 received suppression and 0.8 received accuracy bonus for all Infantry inside an 30 meter aura. This is to create an effect that you can use up to 4 Infantry Squads close together without getting a high penalty of the anti-blob mechanism if the Command Squad is near these 4 squads.
- Smoke Discharges redesigned. The player now has to target the ability somewhere around the tank and the tank will then fire four Smoke Rounds to the targeted location.
- Sherman Bulldozer munition cost decreased from 75 to 35.
- Sherman Crab Mine Flail munition cost decreased from 75 to 50.
- Off-map Combat Group manpower cost decreased from 800 to 650.
- Off-map Combat Group will no longer call-in a T17 Armored Car, and an M10 Wolverine instead of the M18 Hellcat.
- M1 Thompson SMG upgrade moved from the 2nd to the 1st upgrade slot.
- Command Squad Off-map Mortar Strike recharge time increased from 30 to 60.
- Command Squad now captures territory twice the default capture speed.
- Command Squad bonuses are now applied in a 30 radius.
- Command Squad bonuses towards Infantry changed:
*Veterancy 0 (Captain): Received Accuracy modifier 0.95, received Suppression modifier 0.9. (This basically means that the Captain cancels out Anti-Blob for up to 2 Infantry squads standing together)
*Veterancy 1 (Radio Operator): Increased Sight Range modifier of +5.
*veterancy 2 (Captain): Received Accuracy modifier 0.95, received Suppression modifier 0.9. (This basically means that the Captain cancels out Anti-Blob for up to 3 Infantry squads standing together)
*Veterancy 2 (Radio Operator): Increased Sight Range modifier +5.
*Veterancy 3 (Captain): Received Accuracy modifier 0.95, received Suppression modifier 0.9. (This basically means that the Captain cancels out Anti-Blob for up to 4 Infantry squads standing together)
- M9 Bazooka upgrade now requires the Supply Yard, instead of the Supply Yard OR Weapons Support Centre.
- M18 Recoilless Rifle now uses its own projectile, instead of the same one as the M1 57mm Anti-Tank Gun, fixing the issue that the Recoilless Rifle would instantly hit its target.
- Airborne Glider Headquarters heal rate decreased from 0.25 to 0.125.
- Airborne Glider Headquarters heal radius increased from 15 to 20.
- Airborne Glider Headquarters reinforce radius decreased from 25 to 20.
- Motorpool reinforce radius increased from 0 to 20.
- Tank Depot reinforce radius increased from 0 to 20.
- New reward unit: Sherman. Like the Cromwell, the M4A4 Sherman mates a 75mm gun with reasonable armor and good mobility. Can be upgraded with a Tank Commander to increase sight range, and can fire Smoke Dischargers to create a wall of smoke.
- New reward unit: Staghound Armoured Car, a Light Armoured Car replacing the Stuart Light Tank when enabled. Less health than the Stuart Light Tank, The Staghound can be upgraded with Sandbags for extra health and a .50cal HMG. It can also lay mines to cover open flanks and cripple enemy assaults.
- Canadian Infantry are redesigned. They now do suffer from the Movement Reduction Speed in neutral and enemy territory, but now instead they can use a Sprint Ability. In addition, they are armed with a more powerful version of the Lee Enfield Rifle, to indicate that Canadian Infantry are Heavy Shock Infantry. Their health is increased from 110 to 115, thus the squad health from 440 to 460. They still do come with a M2 Flamethrower and have the ability to throw grenades and construct trenches.
- Highlanders are redesigned. They are now armed with a more powerful version of the Lee Enfield Rifle but no longer come with two Boys AT Rifles by default, they now can get them through an upgrade for 75 munitions. The Over Repair ability still comes by default, they have a basic construction menu and have the ability to throw Grenades.
- Fixed a bug where Mortars and 25pdrs would loose their barrage ability when unlocking Victor Targetting.
- Fixed a bug where 25pdrs could no longer use Counter Battery.
- Fixed a bug that the Mortar Emplacement could not fire Mortar Smoke Barrages.
- Fixed a bug that called in Field Support and Armored Command Trucks would not be able to move after reaching their initial destinantion.
- Fixed a bug that Lieutenant bonuses would not stack when more than one Lieutenant was near an Infantry Squad.
- Fixed a bug where Machine Gun Emplacements would not gain veterancy.
- Fixed a rare bug that 25 Pounders activated for Counter Barrage would try to attack Henschel Hs.129 Attack Aircraft.
- Reintroduced the vanilla style Truck Setup ability.
- Initial population cap increased from 45 to 55.
- Webley Revolver damage, accuracy and range tables improved and fixed.
- Infantry Section, Sapper, Canadian Infantry and Highlander reinforce cost decreased from 46 to 40.
- Smoke Rifle Grenades can now be used when the squad is entrenched or inside a building.
- Sapper Demoltion Experts upgrade now gives the squad a camouflage detection radius as well as making them move at normal speed in enemy territory, as intended.
- Canadian Infantry and Commandos now correctly benefit from the Lieutenant's bonuses.
- Infantry can now also purchase upgrades near the Armored Command Truck.
- Slightly lowered Area of Effect range of the Oqf 75mm Cromwell gun.
- Slightly lowered Area of Effect range of the Qf 6pdr Churchill gun.
- Kangaroo Carriers are now available for construction at the Armored Command Truck after being unlocked in the Royal Canadian Artillery Commander Tree.
- Kangaroo hull Machine Gun will no longer target anything automatically.
- All Commando Squads now have a unique selection group, making it easier to select multiple squads of a single kind.
- Commandos can no longer be upgraded with the M9 Bazooka.
- Commandos are no longer equiped with a Bren Mk.II Light Machine Gun.
- Commandos now fully benefit from Lieutenant bonuses.
- Commando reinforce costs decreased from 26 to 36.
- Commando reinforce time modifiers decreased from 1.5x to 1x.
- PIAT Commandos can now throw Grenades as intended, but can no longer plant Demolition Charges.
- Mortar Commandos manpower cost decreased from 320 to 300.
- HMG Commandos can now use Armour Piercing Rounds as intended.
- Commando Jeep moved to the Glider Headquarters.
- Canister Ammunition damage increased from 40/40 to 60/60.
- Canister Ammunition range and accuracy tables fixed.
- Churchill Population cost increased from 10 to 12.
- Churchill health decreased from 1000 to 900.
- The global mobility of Churchill Tanks has been decreased.
- 320mm AVRE gun reload time increased from 10 to 12 seconds.
- Casualty Clearing Stations now require 6 casualties to spawn an Infantry Section.
- Lieutenant (3 available) bonuses towards Infantry changed:
*Veterancy 0: Weapon Accuracy Modifier 1.05, Weapon Damage Modifier 1.05
*Veterancy 1: Heroic Charge
*Veterancy 2: Weapon Damage Modifier 1.1
*Veterancy 3: Received Veterancy Modifier 1.1
- Infantry Veterancy 3 Weapon Damage Modifier lowered from 1.25 to 1.15.
- Heroic Charge now requires veterancy rank 1.
- Hawker Typhoon Airstrike is now direction targetable and only 1 plane with .303cal Heavy Machine Guns and Anti-Tank rockets will attack the area.
- Hawker Typhoon Airstrike cost lowered from 300 to 200 munitions.
- Bren Carrier can move again while use Self-Repair.
- Bren Carrier will take 1.5 times more damage while Self-Repair is active.
- Bren Carrier Self-Repair now has a recharge time of 30 seconds.
- Bren Carrier Self-Repair heal rate increased from 8 to 12.
- Recon Element Marksman Shot munition cost increased from 25 to 35.
- Recon Element Marksman Shot recharge time increased from 25 to 45 seconds.
- 17pdr Anti-Tank Emplacement fuel cost increased from 25 to 35.
- 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun firing arc decreased from 50/-50 to 30/-30, to match the M5 76mm Anti-Tank Gun.
- 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun reload time increased from 4/5 to 6/7 seconds.
- 17pdr APDS Shells munition cost decreased from 50 to 35.
- 40mm Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun fuel cost increased from 15 to 20.
- Normalized the Anti-Air Capabilities of the 40mm Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
- Highlander Call-in manpower cost increased from 340 to 350.
- Added 3 fuel/minute upkeep for the 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun.
- Added 2 fuel/minute upkeep for he 40mm Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
- Panther 'Cuckoo' gun statistics fixed against Axis vehicles. The gun will perform similar to the 17pdr on the Firefly, but the Panther itself has a much higher survivability than the Firefly.
- Foward Observation Officers Off-Map Artillery Strike recharge increased time from 30 to 60.
- Captain now captures territory twice the default capture speed.
- Captain bonuses are now applied in any territory sector.
- Captain bonuses towards Infantry changed:
*Veterancy 0: Received Accuracy modifier 0.95, received Suppression modifier 0.9. (This basically means that the Captain cancels out Anti-Blob for up to 2 Infantry squads standing together)
*Veterancy 1: -
*Veterancy 2: Received Accuracy modifier 0.95, received Suppression modifier 0.9. (This basically means that the Captain cancels out Anti-Blob for up to 3 Infantry squads standing together)
*Veterancy 3: Received Accuracy modifier 0.95, received Suppression modifier 0.9. (This basically means that the Captain cancels out Anti-Blob for up to 4 Infantry squads standing together)
- Captain bonuses towards Emplacements changed:
*Veterancy 0: Received damage modifier 0.85.
*Veterancy 1: -
*Veterancy 2: Received damage modifier 0.95.
*Veterancy 3: Received damage modifier 0.925.
- Cromwell cost increased from 400/70 to 420/80 (manpower/fuel).
- Sherman cost increased from 400/70 to 420/80 (manpower/fuel).
- Sherman Firefly cost increased from 450/90 to 450/100 (manpower/fuel).
- Casualty Clearing Station healing rate decreased from 0.25 to 0.0625.
- 'Medical Supplies' reintroduced to the Casualty Clearing Station. For the cost of 35 munitions, squads which are in the proximity of the Casualty Clearing Station will heal four times faster while the ability is activated.
- Casualty Clearing Station search radius decreased from 100 to 75, to match with all other Aid Stations.
- Glider reinforce radius decreased from 25 to 20.
- Glider Headquarters heal rate decreased from 0.25 to 0.125.
- Glider Headquarters heal radius increased from 15 to 20.
- Glider Headquarters reinforce radius decreased from 25 to 20.
- Tetrach Glider manpower cost decreased from 450 to 300.
- Infantry can now reinforce near the Tetrach Glider.
- Infantry and Vehicles can now purchase upgrades nearby the Tetrach Glider.
- Tetrach manpower cost decreased from 300 to 240.
- Tetrach health decreased from 440 to 360.
- Tetrach Little John Adapter redesigned: The upgrade will now increase the global penetration by 0.01 (just like the Hellcat over the Wolverine and the Panzer Elite APCR Shells).
- New reward unit: Schwimmwagen. As a fast reconnaissance vehicle, the Schwimmwagen Type 166 can utilize its speed to mercilessly hunt down elusive Snipers. It costs 20 manpower more to produce, but in comparison to the Motorcycle, the Schwimmwagen can reverse.
- Removed Jagdtiger from Terror Doctrine, thus removing the Jagdtiger completely.
- Removed Waffen SS Command from Terror Doctrine, thus removing the Waffen SS Command completely.
- Added 'Improved Equipment' to the Kampfkraft Centre. This upgrade will equip Pioneers and Volksgrenadiers with Grenades and Volksgrenadiers with Panzerfausts.
- Fixed a bug that Blitzkrieg! would give double bonuses towards friendly vehicles.
- Fixed a bug that the Geschützwagen accuracy tables were worse than the Marder III.
- Fixed a bug that the Tiger Ace would turn the hull towards the direction it fired the Smoke Discharges.
- P08 Luger Pistol damage, accuracy and range tables improved and fixed.
- Medic Kit munition cost decreased from 20 to 15 munitions.
- Medic Kit heal rate set to 0.15.
- Sturmhaubitze 42 can no longer fire on the move.
- Removed Barrage Ability from the Sturmhaubitze 42.
- Pioneer MP40 damage output has been decreased on all ranges.
- Pioneers now need Improved Equipment to be upgraded to be able to use Grenades.
- All MP40 accuracy multipliers on the move have been slightly increased.
- Panther traverse speed decreased from 35 to 30.
- Aid Station Bunkers now require 5 casualties to spawn a Grenadier Squad.
- Bunker Machine Gun, Aid Station and Repair upgrades no longer require the Skirmish Phase.
- Bunker reinforce radius increased from 10 to 15, which is activated after 'Fortify the Perimeter' is unlocked.
- The Leutnant now receives shared veterancy from nearby Infantry Squads.
- Leutnant (1 available) bonuses towards Infantry changed:
*Veterancy 0: Supervise, Weapon Accuracy Modifier 1.15, Weapon Damage Modifier 1.03
*Veterancy 1: Force Retreat
*Veterancy 2: Weapon Damage Modifier 1.1
*Veterancy 3: Received Veterancy Modifier 1.3
- Infantry Veterancy 3 Weapon Damage Modifier lowered from 1.25 to 1.15.
- Leutnant can now use Force Retreat after Veterancy Rank 1 is achieved.
- Leutnant Supervise ability no longer requires the Skirmish Phase.
- The Leutnant no longer grants veterancy 1 from Veteran Infantry upgrade.
- Fixed weapon tables of the 88mm FlaK36 AT/AA, to be equal to the Tiger but with better penetration and more range.
- Waffen SS Infantry Call-in recharge time increased from 20 to 40 seconds.
- 50mm PaK38 effectiveness against M10 Wolverines and M18 Hellcats increased.
- 50mm PaK38 Crews are now armed with P08 Lugers instead of MP40 Sub Machine Guns.
- Fixed Panzerfaust weapon tables, to be just as effective as an Anti-Tank Grenade.
- Merged Volksgrenadier Grenade and Panzerfaust upgrades into 'Improved Equipement', which will unlock both the Grenade and Panzerfaust for the Volksgrenadiers.
- Sd.Kfz. 251 Halftracks upgraded with Wurfrahmen 40 Stukas or Twin Flamethrowers can no longer reinforce Infantry.
- Wurfrahmen 40" Stuka Rocket damage vs infantry types decreased from 0.75 to 0.6 times the initial damage.
- Fixed Wurfrahmen 40" Stuka Rocket Area of Effect damage.
- Wurfrahmen 40 Stuka and Nebelwerfer initial statistics equalized, but:
*Wurfrahmen 40 Stuka will deal more damage versus buildings and emplacements than the Nebelwerfer.
*Wurfrahmen 40 Stuka barrage range set to 125.
*Nebelwerfer will deal more damage versus Infantry than the Wurfrahmen 40 Stuka.
*Nebelwerfer barrage range set to 175.
*Both the Wurfrahmen 40 Stuka and Nebelwerfer deal equal damage to Vehicles.
*Both the Wurfrahmen 40 Stuka and Nebelwerfer Will no longer use a higher firing angle. It will now fire similar to Calliope.
- Redesigned Tiger 812 'Tiki' into Tiger Ace with a new, more fitting texture. The statistics of the vehicle aren't changed.
- MG42 Heavy Machine Gun and Gr.34 81mm Mortar Crews are now armed with the Volksgrenadier Kar98k instead of MP40 Sub Machine Guns.
- Removed Sturmhaubitze accuracy penalty on lockdown.
- At veterancy 3, Stormtroopers will now - besides their standard bonuses - receive Improved Camouflage. This will make them move at a normal pace when camouflaged.
- Stormtrooper manpower Call-in cost increased from 375 to 400.
- Waffen SS manpower Call-in cost increased from 400 to 425.
- 88mm FlaK36 AT/AA Emplacement fuel cost decreased from 75 to 60.
- 88mm FlaK36 AT/AA Emplacement population cost decreased from 11 to 8.
- Added 3 fuel/minute upkeep for the 88mm FlaK36 AT/AA.
- Removed 105mm leFH18 Howitzer Emplacement 50 munition cost, and set manpower cost to 400.
- 81mm Gr.34 Mortar Emplacement manpower cost decreased from 320 to 280.
- On-Map artillery will no longer fire a shell towards a V1 Rocket designated area.
- New reward unit: Nashorn Tank Hunter. The nashorn is a lightly armored but powerful Tank Hunter, like the Marder III. However the Nashorn is armed with the more powerful 88mm PaK43 Anti-Tank Gun, dealing a higher alpha at the cost of rate of fire and mobility. Unlike the Marder III, the Nashorn cannot lockdown.
- New unit: Panther, a Heavy Tank buildable at the Panzer Support Kommand for 600 manpower and 110 fuel, after Panther Support is unlocked. Can be upgraded with a Tank Commander and Armor Skirts.
- New Building: Pantherturm, a Panther turret mounted on a strong bunker, creating an excellent anti-tank emplacement. Contructable by Gebirgsjägers after Heavy Fortifications.
- Reintroduced Henschel Bombing Run as Henschel Hs.129 Rocket Run, a direction targetable airstrike which calls-in a Henschel Hs.129 Attack Bomber that will strafe the selected area with High-Explosive Rockets.
- Removed Schwimmwagen from the Headquarters, thus removing the Schwimmwagen from the Panzer Elite.
- Fixed a bug where the MG42 Heavy Machine Gun Team could exit the emplacement.
- Fixed a bug where Fallshirmjägers could no longer spawn from ambient buildings.
- Fixed a bug that Shocktroopers had critical type tp_infantry_heroic insted of tp_infantry.
- Fixed a bug that Roadblocks would not grant Heavy Cover to Infantry.
- Defensive Operations Healing Rate increased from 0.12 to 0.15.
- Assault Grenadiers manpower cost decreased from 360 to 340.
- Tank Busters manpower cost decreased from 360 to 340.
- Added Pantherturm to the Gebirgjägers build menu, with a cost of 280 manpower and 45 fuel.
- Mortar Bunker is no longer limited to 1.
- Mortar Bunker now costs 260 manpower and 25 fuel.
- Mortar Bunker and Pantherturm now require 'Heavy Fortifications' to be unlocked before the Gebirgsjägers can contruct them.
- Infantry can no longer reinforce or resupply near Mortar Bunkers.
- Medic Bunkers now require 5 casualties to spawn a Panzergrenadier Squad.
- Redesigned and tidied Gebirgsjägers construction menu.
- Gebirgsjägers can no longer use Advanced Repair.
- Jagdpanther crush type changed from Heavy to Medium to match the Panther. This means that the Jagdpanther can no longer crush Hedges and Tank Traps.
- Jagdpanther horizontal gun traverse angle decreased from -22/22 to -15/15, to be more align with the gun traverse animation.
- Jagdpanther now has the same effective armor as Panthers upgraded with Armor Skirts.
- Removed the timer of Bundled Anti-Tank Grenades; they will now detonate on impact.
- Bundled Anti-Tank Grenade damage increased from 275/300 to 325/325.
- Bundled Anti-Tank Grenade target tables fixed so that they do not deal full damage against Infantry.
- Fixed and reworked 20mm Flakvierling weapon statistics.
- Veteran Sergeant now grants +3 sight line to all Panzer Grenadier squads instead of +5.
- Henschel Hs.129 75mm PaK40 scatter values decreased.
- Henschel Hs.129 75mm PaK40 Anti-Tank Gun will now be more accurate due to less scatter and a tuned projectile, thus increasing the effectiveness of the Overwatch.
- Henschel Hs.129 'Panzerknacker' Overwatch duration time increased from 65 to 90 seconds.
- Incendiary Mortar Barrage damage over time decreased from 1.5 to 1.
- Supply Halftrack can no longer repair itself or Buildings.
- Panther Battlegroup reworked into Veteran Panther Support, a one time Call-in ability that deploys two Veteran 1 Panther Tanks, upgraded with Armor Skirts and a Tank Commander.
- Incendiary Stuka Barrage damage over time decreased from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Tank Busters reinforce cost increased from 33 to 35, to match Panzer Grenadiers.
- Assault Grenadiers reinforce cost increased from 33 to 35, to match Panzer Grenadiers.
- Marder III health increased from 550 to 600.
- Increased Hetzer health from 500 to 600.
- Panzer IV Infantry Support Tank 75mm KwK37 L/24 'Stubby' gun Area of Effect damage increased.
- 75mm KwK37 L/24 'Stubby' gun projectile speed and acceleration increased from 45 to 90.
- Luftwaffe Ground Forces are now armed with the same Kar98k Rifle as the Volksgrenadiers.
- Supply Halftrack will now also recharge abilities at a faster rate of an allied Panzer Elite player.
- Wurfrahmen 40" Stuka Incendiary Rockets Will no longer use a higher firing angle. It will now fire similar to Calliope.
- Updated Group Zeal upgrade to completely even out penalties given by the antiblob mechanism. This means that after this upgrade is purchased, grouped Panzer Grenadier Squads are no longer affected by antiblob.
- Updated Veteran Sergeant upgrade to make Panzer Grenadiers a bit tougher against suppression (from 0.95 to 0.9 received suppression) and damage (0.95 received damage). In addition, Veteran Sergeant still gives Panzer Grenadiers 1.25 received veterancy, to increase the rate veterancy is earned, and an extra 3 range of sight line.
- Fallschirmjägers Hide ability swapped with Camouflage ability.
- Fallschirmjägers receive at veterancy rank 3, as well as their standard bonuses, Improved Camouflage. This will make them move at a normal pace when camouflaged.
- Set FG42 range tables to equal to rifle ranges with a damage between Assault Rifes and Light Machine Guns; the reason behind this is that the FG42 combines the firepower of an LMG with the portability of an Assault Rifle. This makes the FG42 a very unique weapon to use.
- 88mm FlaK36 AT/AA Emplacement fuel cost decreased from 75 to 60.
- Fixed 88mm FlaK36 range and weapon tables to be in line with other Artillery, and set damage to 225/250. The 88mm FlaK36 deals the lowest initial damage per shell of all howitzers but it therefore fires 7 shells per barrage with a lesser time between each shell.
- Hummel Lockdown barrage range decreased from 250 to 240, to match the M7 Priest with Supercharged Artillery Shells.
- Added a small delay between the activation and the first fired shell of Sector Artillery.
- Sectory Artillery will now fire two shells per interval.
- Sector Artillery duration time decreased from 130 to 120 seconds.
- Funkwagen 'Vampire' Halftrack Off-map Mortar Strike recharge time increased from 30 to 60.
- Funkwagen 'Vampire' Halftrack sight range increased from 45 to 55, to match Jeeps and Moo
- Fallschirmjägers, Luftwaffe Ground Forces, Shocktroopers and Gebirgsjägers now properly resupply their abilities at the Supply Halftrack or Headquarters.
- Throw Grenade ability recharge time increased from 25 to 240, to match the Throw Incendiary Grenade ability.
- Throw Anti-Building Incendiary Grenade Incendiary animation will now disappear correctly at the same time the damage over time ends.
- Removed Double Anti-Tank Grenade ability from Tank Destroyer Tactics.
- Supply Halftrack build time increased from 30 to 40 seconds.
- Field Craft now enables Infantry to capture while inside Infantry Halftracks.
- APCR Shells redesigned; the upgrade will now increase the global penetration by 0.01. The affected vehicles: Light AT Halftrack, Marder III, Nashorn, Hetzer, Panzer IV, Panther and the Jagdpanther.
- Light Anti-Tank Halftrack weapom tables redesigned, improved and fixed. The Light Anti-Tank Halftrack is now a very effective weapon against Armored Cars and Light Tanks.
- Light Anti-Tank Halftrack fuel cost increased from 15 to 20.