Art Of War mod is actually a Contra-like modification (because of its affect on me).
Mod extends old Zero Hour gamplay with these features:
1) Added three new generals forevry side. They are: USA Rocketry General (General Marcus Stellman), China Artillery General (General "Hammer" Lee Rong) and GLA Terror Leader (Leader Halif Fahrid)
2) Vanilla sides were removed.
3) Added rank-system, now technical buildings (Strategy Center, Propaganda Center and GLA Palace) will be available only after third rank, superweapons will available from 5 rank.
4) Added special type of units: units of third(means they are available after reaching third rank and building technical building) and fifth rank (requires fifth rank and some of them requires superweapon)
5) Added "Tactical Superweapons". Available after building technical building. And they are less powerfull than usual superweapons.
6) All superweapons (usual and tactical) are made unique for each general.
7) Added new type of units, I call them Uber-Unit (possibly you usually call them epic units), evry general have it's unique uber-unit.
8) Added over 100 new units.
9) Added new upgrades and generals' abilities featuring generals' specializations.
10) Units with third veterancy level will gain additional battle capabilities instead of usual firepower/fire-rate bonuses.
11) Added unique technology buildings for each general featuring his/her specialization (available at third rank).
12) If another general capture this building he/she will be able to build "trophy units". These are special units created by combining generals' specialization (nearly each combination of two generals generates unique trophy unit).
13) And even more.
P.S. You don't need any patches for your ZH, mod is able to work with any version. Simply don't inatsll two different mods at the same time.
This is for you to know what to expect from GLA Beta coming on end of this summer.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.