1. Completely uninstall Empire and all mods
2. re-install Empire and Warpath, install no other mods
3. Download and extract 3.6.2 installer.
4. Run the installer and point it to your Empire folder (usually C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War) and let it install.
1. Make sure Steam is running. Game will crash during launch if it's not.
2. Run ACW3 launcher.
3. Go to "Submods", unclick and reclick "Zone of Recruitment"
4. Select US or CS (if you launch US, you can't play CS campaign and the other way around).
5. Play game.
Installation of new ACW maps and the Mexican-American War units for quick battles:
1. Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\ACW\SubMods\ZoR folder
2. manually copy bg_maps.pack and bg_maw.pack to Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data
3. Don't use the Mexican general, he's bugged.
1. Single battles and siege battles work fine.
2. Multiplayer battles work fine (both players need to launch the same, both as US or both as CS)
3. If you get battle crashes lower your graphics a bit and disable Steam Overlay.
4. Campaign works fine too, until the point when it can sometimes randomly crash. Why it randomly crashes nobody knows. Multiple saves might help you continue the campaign. Without Warpath the campaign in 3.6.2 will be all messed up.
5. For all additional questions, go to the forum, please. Tech questions in comments here will not be answered, sorry, since there's noone available to answer them.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.