Whether you would like to be Amazons with their swift mobile force, or Romans with long range artillery and minefields, or assume command of a long lost civilization, the Far East Celt, and learn how to deploy their terrifying linked-armor-cavalry, the latest Amazons: Total War brings you back to the ancient world, where many hidden surprises await you.
WARNING : MATURE PLAYERS ONLY
This mod contains some female nudity in the depiction of conflicts in antiquity, so if there is any reason the law of your locality prohibits you from viewing such content (for example, if you are under the age of 18 in most areas), please do not access the download.
By either downloading or installing this mod's compressed file, the user who performed the download/installation acknowledges that he (or she) is legal to view such content and he or she is solely responsible for the use as well as the consequences of the use of this mod.
Keeping the aforementioned prerequisite in mind, Please do not pass along or forward link to the download file without this warning be shown.
And while playing multi-player online, please be mindful of the opponent's age or sensitivity, as each player is solely responsible for the unit he or she selected to play.
Amazons:Total War - Recalesced is an RTW/BI game based mod allowing the player to explore ancient battlefield using modern military concepts. These concepts are:
- Mobility and Stand-off Weapon capability using women cavalry.
- Area Denial "Minefield" using field engineering units.
- Long Range Mobile Artillery.
- Wagon Warfare to allow German Panzer like armor combat.
- Guerrilla Warfare, allowing agents to infiltrate into enemy territory to raise army deep behind enemy line.
- Linked Armor-Clad Cavalry which was the dominating cavalry formation in Eurasia for centuries.
First time ever on any video game.
- Terrifying Super-heating Incendiary Munitions known as the Thermite weapons.
Other Major Features
1. Extended campaign map, now including Eurasia and Northern India.
2. Quest based game playing. Player must fulfill faction specific mission to advance to higher level.
3. Breath taking scenery using custom RS II battlemap.
4. Because ancient horses are mostly 12 hands tall (48 inches, or 120cm), this mod allows a great deal of women equestrian units to fully explore mobility issue on the battlefield.
5. Balanced Unit Modeling (or. B.U.M.):Unit's recruitment infrastructure, cost, appearance, and capability must have direct relationship.
This 18+ only game modification enables the players to revisit the ancient battlefield in terms of dimensionality never seen before. The player can be one of the Amazon factions with their swift mobile forces, or the Romans with long range artillery and minefields, or assume command of a long lost civilization, the Far East Celt, and learn how to deploy their terrifying linked-armor-cavalry, the latest Amazons: Total War brings you back to the ancient world full of surprises.
Instead of another me-too hoplite and legionnaire game, the Amazons Total War mod strives to bring the players the ability to explore many modern or exotic military concepts on the battlefield of antiquity. Such as
1. Mobile warfare with stand-off capability.
2. Area denial weapons such as minefield, a first in the Rome:Total War modifications.
3. Long Range Mobile Artillery, allowing fire support, counter-battery, rolling barrage and other modern battlefield operations.
4. Wagon Warfare rendering combat similar to WWII's tank units.
5. Guerrilla Warfare, allows Amazon agents to infiltrate into enemy territory and raise her own faction's army deep behind the enemy line. Another First on a Total War modifications.
6. With the long lost civilization called the Far East Celt, player can explore the use of Linked Armor Cavalry, a dominating cavalry formation in Eurasia for centuries. Another First in any video game.
All the details of game are based on meticulous anthropological studies, many of the theses were long lost in history (as in His-Story), but were probably close to reality at one time or another.
The 7.0 Amazons Total War features
1. New Linked Armor-Clad Cavalry animations
2. New Suebii (German) Quest
3. New Roman Elephant troop
4. New animations
5. game re-configuration make recruitment and combat more balanced
6. corrections of animation problems of previous releases.
7. New adjusted strategy
8. More challenging renegade and rebels.
Following the well received 7.0C Release, Amazons Total War is introducing its latest high resolution animation models in the latest 7.0D Release.
With Great anticipation, the latest of the most revolutionary mod for Rome: Total War is released
20,000th download for Amazons Total War 7.0 mods, the most revolutionary Rome Total War modification to date.
The Amazons Total War demo video for Release 7.0 is out!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the 3rd release of 7.0 series. This file is mod-foldered and it uses 7z based compression. Actual space un-compressed is about 884MB. Please read...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.