This is the second non-beta release. This file is mod-foldered and it uses 7z based compression. Actual space un-compressed is about 884MB. Please read the read-me folder to follow through on installation instruction. It is recommended that the user has more than 4GB of memory to run this mod. And uses Rome:Total War/Barbarian-Invasion RTW/BI 1.6, as is available through the Rome:Total War Gold Edition or purchase from Steam.
WARNING : MATURE PLAYERS ONLY
Once again, this mod contains some female nudity in the depiction of conflicts in antiquity, so if there is any reason the law of your locality prohibits you from viewing such content (for example, if you are under the age of 18 in most areas), please do not access the download.By either downloading or installing this mod's compressed file, the user who performed the download/installation acknowledges that he (or she) is legal to view such content and he or she is solely responsible for the use as well as the consequences of the use of this mod. Keeping the aforementioned prerequisite in mind, Please do not pass along or forward link to the download file without this warning be shown.
And while playing multi-player online, please be mindful of the opponent's age or sensitivity, as each player is solely responsible for the unit he or she selected to play.
Amazons:Total War - Recalesced is an RTW/BI engine based mod allowing the player to explore ancient battlefields utilizing modern military concepts.
- - Mobility and Stand-off Weapon capability using many women cavalry units.
- - Deploying Area Denial "Minefield" using field engineering units.
- - Long Range Mobile Artillery, allows fire barrage, fire support, and counter-battery operations
- - Wagon Warfare to allow German Panzer like armor tactics.
- - Guerrilla Warfare, allowing agents to infiltrate into enemy territory to raise army deep behind enemy line.
- - Linked Armor-Clad Cavalry which was the dominating cavalry formation in Eurasia for centuries.
- First time on any video game.
- - Terrifying Super-heating Incendiary weapons known as Thermite Munitions.
- Greatly extended campaign map, now including Eurasia and Northern India.
- Quest based game playing. Player must fulfill faction specific mission to advance to certain cultural level.
- Breath taking scenery using custom and optimized RS II battle environment.
- Because ancient horses are mostly 12 hands tall (48 inches, or 120cm), this mod allows a great deal of women equestrian units to fully explore mobility issues on the battlefield.
- Balanced Unit Modeling (or. B.U.M.):Unit's recruitment infrastructure, cost, appearance, and capability must have direct relationship.
- 4 turns per year (since release 5.0)
- Extended naval fleet movement range to be more realistic and allowed for better amphibious operations.
7.0C enhances the realism even more, new specification states that swords are much more costly to manufacture than many close quarter combat weapons, for light and low-cost units, if swords are their secondary weapon, they must be replaced with something more representative of their cost-performance relationship (according the Balance Unit Modeling , aka the B.U.M. principles)
- New animations for 2handed ax units
- New animations for halberd units
- New animations for Amazon Dispatcher Corp, now using short halberd instead of sword
- New animations for Amazon Brigandine Archers, now using short halberd instead of sword
- New animations for Macedon Geothe Mercenaries
- New animations for rebel Amazon archer units.
- New EDU stat for new units to reflect the changes.
- New Amazonia, Libya, and Thyssa general's units
- New Amazonia strat map captain animation.
- New Geothe strat map captain animation, to correct a weird problem with default texture file, uncovered by Katsoro.
- New heavy standard bearer animation, with female soldiers instead of male.
- New light standard bearer, now with druidress or Camilla priestess.
- New Amazon priestess and colour guard animation
- New Amazon Militia Hoplite animation, instead of spear and sword , now with lengthened pike (18ft).
- New Amazon Round Shield foot units, now with shield slightly enlarged, and armed with short ranseur style pike, instead of spear and sword.
- New Amazon Round Shield cavalry units, as well as complete rework of the Round Shield foot units. Now with different weapon and attire.
- Reduced poly counts on complex animation models by 22%, without any loss of resolutions or visual appearance.
- Complete re-work on Amazon Pathfinder animation.
- Minor change on Amazon Xiphos Cohorts animation.
- After three years, finally added mano-ballista 3D model for advanced units.
- New Armenian Halberdier weapon and animation.
- Corrected missing "amazon_archers" animation files uncovered by naftykid.
- New Animation for Amazon Grenadier Cavalry
- New 3D models for double bow, mano-ballistas,
- New horses animation with saddle compartments for projectile store and unused weapons.
- New elephant animation. Now with umbrella cover and other added details
- Massive optimization on animation speed, and space
- New Amazon Peltast units animation
- New Amazon Heavy Peltast units animation
- New Amazon arbalest cavalry and Infantry animations and new weapons
- New Amazon attires to equalize Amazons to the same level of other "barbarian" cultures
- changing "skirt"s to be more of a waist-wrap
- changing loin-cloth from front only to front and back, same as Thracian peltasts and woad warriors.
- removed redundant animation for secondary weapons that is never used.
- corrected 3D model and texture inconsistency for Amazon Hoplite units and Dismounted Pathfinder units.
- New battle wagon animation, now with overhead cover.
- added 4th crew for armored elephant.
- completely new Amazon Pathfinder humanoid 3D modeling, to eliminate sharp edged angle protrusion on limbs. This also increased the demand on 3D graphics process. The new animation also eliminated the rider sitting on the rear edge of the saddle problem. The new animation also componentizes the body parts and minimize a great deal of animation bugs.
- Same change as above except for Amazon Heavy Peltast units. In addition, the gaping hole at the under side of the chest is now corrected.
- The gaps at the underside of chest of the Amazon Peltast body are also corrected.
- Same change as above except for Amazon Chariot Archer units.
- Same change as above except for Finnic Mounted Archer units.
- corrected animation for Amazon Militia Horse Archer units, so the archer is no longer seating on the rear edge of the saddle, but in a more natural, near center location.
- Same as above, corrected Amazon Militia Lancer seating position in the saddle.
- Same as above, corrected Amazon Armored Archer's seating position in the saddle.
- Same as above, corrected Amazon Longbow Archer's seating position in the saddle.
- New Amazon Heavy Peltast equipment and appearance, as the result, per B.U.M. principles, the unit stats are updated to reflect the change in appearance.
- sword units recruiting cost have been increased to reflect the new 7.0C requirement.