This member has provided no bio about themself...
Yes there is. It will turn you into a zombie. And the rest of us will hunt you down :D
I meant where are the teleporter runes from VoM?
I told you I continue informing you of bugs:
1. Engor, the provision master from Valley of the mines castle(the one who sells you heavy militia armor, and ask you for meat) have all the dialogues in Russian(except the "Show me your wares" one).
2. Every time someone give you an item , it is written something line : ringreceived or king sorrelreceived in stead of ring received and king sorrel received (same for all items I seen so far).
3. In the mod recipe(Recipe of wild berries broth) the woodland berry are referred as the wild berries.
4. In the mod recipe(Elixir of black mushrooms) the correct name should be dark mushrooms. And speaking of it I strongly suggest this recipe should not be conditioned by the knowledge of elixir of mana, after all in the original game you have to eat them to have the same effect and a paladin does not need to learn elixir of mana since he combine sword and spells ...
By the way , where are all the teleporter stones from the valley of the mines?
One more thing , why the giant rat have 2 pieces of meat and the rest of the creatures not???
Gothic Enchanced Edition lready took features from this mod and Wasteland Mod ;)
When the game starts I have this error(RGL ERROR):
get_object failed for texture:brifcase_leather_spec
Someone have a suggestion for me?
OK friend, I'll inform you of all the errors that I will find.
Lord Hagen's armor also is not translated in English (I jumped in his "body" to see it by curiosity).
Glad to hear about the "fry all meat" feature :D
From what I read on a Russian page of L'Hiver , the Returning 2.0 mod will implement features from L'Hiver mod (more exactly the word expansion). do you think that you're be abele to translate that mod? It's huge I know , I'd help you but I don't speak Russian :(
Himalayas I found another thing that you forgot to translate.
When N.H. says to Lares "OK, let's go" is not in English. Is not big deal but I thought you should know.
More importantly, do you intend to do another mod translations?
Don't install again. It's the mod, you have to learn this "new" chopping meat skill in order to chop meat from dead animal bodies.
Himalayas I observed some small errors:
1 In the player stats you can't see the blade protection
2 Fried meat is not translated in English. And speaking of fried meat, it will be great if you have the option to fry on or fry all - see Velaia for reference .Now I don't know if you're skilled enough to do this, here you did just the translation, past the suggestion to the maker for the next version of the mod please.
By the way, did the mod maker have another mods released, or in progress?
Yes Himalayas, where's the mod?
from what I seen that mod only make the game work under DirectX 11 and no graphic/texture changes, so I don't see it's point. If it made also the people and the world look like in Skyrim(which use DirectX 9) it was something ...to use it for the sake of it is like putting a formula 1 engine on a Trabant :))))
Vic7im I have a few questions for you:
1. Shield parry must be timed or you can keep pressing parry and our hero will keep the shield always up? Can a shield parry a arrow or a bolt?
2. Did you touch fighting style of the orcs?(you replace/introduce fighting styles for humans, that I know)
3. If per example I want to play a dexterity(or mixed like Betty) based hero, there will be swords for it?
4. Since Betty counts in it's damage the strength and dexterity , remain the strongest 1H unenchanted weapon in the game?
Oh , someone pinch me ... please tell me is not a joke
Sine the most mods are in german, polish, Russian I lose hope on actually playing one of them , you guys made me a nice surprise :)
You know something... I actually am eager to play it ... this game was so interesting when I play it for the first time, I hope your mod will make it a heat again
As far as I know there are no compatibilities between story driven mods in Gothic 1 and 2, works only if one is texture and the other include quests ...
Can you make them a little bit shiny, like the magic emanates from them ?
P.S. I hope my suggestion does not pros pone the release date :))
This is a retexture?
I thought you don't know haw to fix that bug. Good to know that you figure out haw.
Good luck on your exam :)
Better wait and see and then say is the best mod ever ;)
Until now is the most promising mod in progress
@Xalchs I will try your mod .
First of all I want to tell you that the Thalmor is the governmental representation of the Third Aldmeri Dominion and not a clan ;)
Since your exam is on 26 that means most probable a march release ...
Can you tell us some news Vic7im ?
HA! I also thought that will be realest in December. Now the most important thing is to be bug free. Better to do a awesome and stabile mod than one filled with bugs and frustrating ...
I have a problem , I'm at the Gallery Noir and I try to slay the creature that spawn from paintings but all the damage I inflict is reflected back to me ... also the creature damage my health and blood pool in time... can someone help me please?
Agreed with you Sergio
This is to tease us? :D :D :D
Where is the mod , upload that one please ...
Glad to hear it
Of course we trust you Vic7tim.
Particle effects on DirectX 8? Or you intend to upgrade the engine to support DirectX 9c ?
OK Vic7im is February, where is the mod? :D :D :D
Just joking ...