This member has provided no bio about themself...
ha yeah, big fat armor but still one hit by han solo and co...
nice model..and you can simply fix the gun by changing the accuracy pattern
Screw you dissliker!
it's a bit to bright, your first version was better
why not? solang die kein neues jtiger modell machen kann man den ja verwenden, und ich rechne voll damit dass sie folgendes einbauen:
neue texturen für die bestehenden as panzer
neues modell für ktiger und pz3 und 4
Hohohohoho, no Mussolini was Moon-German and at the end of WW2 the deathstar was destroyed by Homer Simson...
Sorry for the very late answer: It's only a skin pack, so you have to swap the skin in editor.
the skin is for a modern skirmish mod i made, i don't know when it's finisned
yeahh, they are my beta test, and because of than they are basing on a desert skin i mode firstly, i will fix it soon.
Mhh, they have executed german Panzer crew despite they surrendered...
Whats the name of the background song?
who are you? make a moddb acc ;)
mhhh, for me it works....or have i missed a file? i'll check it afap
1. Install the UNIT mod: Moddb.com
2. Install it
3. go your AS mod directory/mods
4. open my mod
5. copy the files inside of the "Volkssturm Approved" folder of the rar in the unit mod /ressource folder.
6. Start a multiplayer game, choose the CP "Volkssturm approved" and you're fine.
Please, read the extended description:
- Copy the files in the Volkssturm approved folder into the UNIT mod directory.
I'd hsde them for Sir Hinkels Skirmish missions. I think in the new pack they will be included
No, its a Ostwind Flakpanzer
german Leopards, idiot!
A t-90? I think the Leopard will win^^
1. Innaccurate pattern of the Eichenlaub SS camo on a Panzerwaffe (NOT SS) man
2. Woodland or something like that
3. Russian camo like Empire said
4. Too big Splittermuster 31
5. Way too big Flecktarn (post war german standard issue)
And what about the splitted conflict line? Germany?
T-10=Obj.730= in development IS-8
When I have created all skin (autumn Schlupfhemds, winter skins etc) i will upload a big pack
The cheat mod modifies the original reinforcement scripts to call in units. So you have to merge those scripts with Sir Hinkels missions if you really wanna cheat...
If you are dropping greantes for the Granatbüchse the game will crash.