This member has provided no bio about themself...
1. Install the UNIT mod: Moddb.com
2. Install it
3. go your AS mod directory/mods
4. open my mod
5. copy the files inside of the "Volkssturm Approved" folder of the rar in the unit mod /ressource folder.
6. Start a multiplayer game, choose the CP "Volkssturm approved" and you're fine.
Please, read the extended description:
- Copy the files in the Volkssturm approved folder into the UNIT mod directory.
I'd hsde them for Sir Hinkels Skirmish missions. I think in the new pack they will be included
No, its a Ostwind Flakpanzer
german Leopards, idiot!
A t-90? I think the Leopard will win^^
1. Innaccurate pattern of the Eichenlaub SS camo on a Panzerwaffe (NOT SS) man
2. Woodland or something like that
3. Russian camo like Empire said
4. Too big Splittermuster 31
5. Way too big Flecktarn (post war german standard issue)
And what about the splitted conflict line? Germany?
T-10=Obj.730= in development IS-8
When I have created all skin (autumn Schlupfhemds, winter skins etc) i will upload a big pack
The cheat mod modifies the original reinforcement scripts to call in units. So you have to merge those scripts with Sir Hinkels missions if you really wanna cheat...
If you are dropping greantes for the Granatbüchse the game will crash.
Please read the discription.
why not, disintegrations are funny;)
Whooo soo many pisspods :D gw!
who dissliked my comment? show you, ************!
Shut the **** up, you're talking bulshit. You didn't got enough oxigen while you're mom ******* your out.
Do you mean me? STFU
1. I do reenactment too
2. my grandfather was in the Wehrmacht and saw W-SS soldiers...and he know that there was only the reddis type
3. the Erbsentarn or pea dot camo was the first not applicable pattern of the W-SS
4. You're right, I thought you used this not accurate pattern: Th07.deviantart.net
I was confused because of the big green spot on the front of the soldier...
but it's only because the camo is too big on your skin, it has to be smaller, the green parts and the dots of the camo were quite small.
Saints Thor The Moerser
What about me? am I stealing contents??
This is german camo! Btw, looks abit like the WoT german Stripes camo: I45.tinypic.com
whait, IT IS the WoT camo pattern, look at the sequence of the color stripes: brown, green, yellow, brown, at this pic and on the WoT tank...