This member has provided no bio about themself...
1. Innaccurate pattern of the Eichenlaub SS camo on a Panzerwaffe (NOT SS) man
2. Woodland or something like that
3. Russian camo like Empire said
4. Too big Splittermuster 31
5. Way too big Flecktarn (post war german standard issue)
And what about the splitted conflict line? Germany?
T-10=Obj.730= in development IS-8
When I have created all skin (autumn Schlupfhemds, winter skins etc) i will upload a big pack
The cheat mod modifies the original reinforcement scripts to call in units. So you have to merge those scripts with Sir Hinkels missions if you really wanna cheat...
If you are dropping greantes for the Granatbüchse the game will crash.
Please read the discription.
why not, disintegrations are funny;)
Whooo soo many pisspods :D gw!
who dissliked my comment? show you, ************!
Shut the **** up, you're talking bulshit. You didn't got enough oxigen while you're mom ******* your out.
Do you mean me? STFU
1. I do reenactment too
2. my grandfather was in the Wehrmacht and saw W-SS soldiers...and he know that there was only the reddis type
3. the Erbsentarn or pea dot camo was the first not applicable pattern of the W-SS
4. You're right, I thought you used this not accurate pattern: Th07.deviantart.net
I was confused because of the big green spot on the front of the soldier...
but it's only because the camo is too big on your skin, it has to be smaller, the green parts and the dots of the camo were quite small.
Saints Thor The Moerser
What about me? am I stealing contents??
This is german camo! Btw, looks abit like the WoT german Stripes camo: I45.tinypic.com
whait, IT IS the WoT camo pattern, look at the sequence of the color stripes: brown, green, yellow, brown, at this pic and on the WoT tank...
1. SPEAK ENGLISH
2. That's are germans, what do you mean????
WTF!!!! Are you kidding me? GIMP is more complex, feature-rich, innovative, 20% cooler as Photoshop and free!
German steel will never draw back!
Why not? It's native in vMoW.