This member has provided no bio about themself...
If you are dropping greantes for the Granatbüchse the game will crash.
Please read the discription.
why not, disintegrations are funny;)
Whooo soo many pisspods :D gw!
who dissliked my comment? show you, ************!
Shut the **** up, you're talking bulshit. You didn't got enough oxigen while you're mom ******* your out.
Do you mean me? STFU
1. I do reenactment too
2. my grandfather was in the Wehrmacht and saw W-SS soldiers...and he know that there was only the reddis type
3. the Erbsentarn or pea dot camo was the first not applicable pattern of the W-SS
4. You're right, I thought you used this not accurate pattern: Th07.deviantart.net
I was confused because of the big green spot on the front of the soldier...
but it's only because the camo is too big on your skin, it has to be smaller, the green parts and the dots of the camo were quite small.
Saints Thor The Moerser
What about me? am I stealing contents??
This is german camo! Btw, looks abit like the WoT german Stripes camo: I45.tinypic.com
whait, IT IS the WoT camo pattern, look at the sequence of the color stripes: brown, green, yellow, brown, at this pic and on the WoT tank...
1. SPEAK ENGLISH
2. That's are germans, what do you mean????
WTF!!!! Are you kidding me? GIMP is more complex, feature-rich, innovative, 20% cooler as Photoshop and free!
German steel will never draw back!
Why not? It's native in vMoW.
The pea dot type you're used is not historical accurate. There were only the reddish one form autumn and summer.
The tank was ported by the cold war team. Merhabi had done the modifications, cpt Misha the texmods. Please add that to the description. I hate those copyright and credit stuff.
I don't think so. You have to look at my leopard 1 before. And btw, nothing can destroy german steel.
* paint skillZ camo mud. You habe raped, murdered and raped the corpse the word texture again and again.
**** are the textures ugly..no, you can't call that a texture. And some content is ripped from the Modern Pack v3.