Hi there! I'm Aaron Gilbert: level designer, technical designer, and creator/project leader of the Mass Effect: Unification and Sol Map Pack mods for Star Wars Battlefront II. Some also know me as "Marth8880" in my online presence. With a diploma in Game Art & Design from the Art Institute of Vancouver, I'm looking to work as a level designer designing action-adventure or shooter levels for a AAA developer in the Greater Seattle Area (or elsewhere if feasible). After developing for AAA studios for several years, I plan on branching out and expanding my mod team, Frayed Wires Studios, into an indie development team. Twitter handle is @aarongilbert5
Absolutely fantastic mod. Not much more to say really haha
- Incredible graphics, runs well on full settings on weaker systems.
- Very smart squad and enemy A.I.
- Awe-inspiring soundtrack.
- Story continues to be extremely intense, thrilling, suspenseful, and emotional.
- Gameplay is even greater and more immersive than preceding game's.
- Cover system is much improved over that of the preceding game.
- Occasional bug with getting stuck in objects.
- Small handful of plot-holes or unexplained phenomena.
- Fantastic, intense, deep, thrilling, emotional story.
- Huge sprawl of weapons.
- Thousands of algorithms and choices that change gameplay elements.
- Difficult gameplay, but also not difficult at the same time.
- Gameplay is very immersive.
- Aggravating overheating bug.
- Graphics are totally unoptimized.
- Textures seem low-res.
- Music tracks can be buggy.
- Squad A.I. is unintelligent at times.
- Easy to develop one's own custom content.
- Lots of Instant Action maps and modes.
- Great, efficient models and textures.
- Authentic, accurate Star Wars musical and sound selections.
- Fun, interesting campaign story.
- Multiplayer is inefficient with latency.
- Not a whole lot of variety throughout stock sides.
- Space combat feels very unfinished.
- Many weapons/legions not canonical toward movies.
- Saber combo system is repetitive.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.