3D modeler/texture artist for games.
the engine is a little outdated, but since that doesn't matter in a multiplayer game, this is still amazing.
Not a bad mod, it had some good puzzles. I didn't see any difficulty setting, as advertised however. The voice was extremely distracting, it should have been much more simple or not there at all.
I liked it, but there is still a lot more that needs to be done i feel like.
- there need to be more health packs
- i feel like this is the type of place that would have security cameras on the walls or ceiling but i don't see any.
- after airlock to get to Wilson's lab, i lost my pistol
- crows are very hard to spot.
- The satellite in the very beginning cinematic needs some sort of texture on it, right now its a solid color.
- (http://sleekupload.com/uploads/5/1106755264.jpg) its very easy to spot this as a tiling texture. Instead of having each tile be tiling, have the texture include maybe 4 or 6 tiles, so that you can have some variation among them.
- (http://sleekupload.com/uploads/5/1106755384.jpg) these lights are way too bright close to the light and way not bright enough everywhere else.
Essential mod if you have COD4. so much fun.
truly amazing mod. I'm surprised it hasn't been made into a full game yet, but i promise you it will.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.