3D modeler/texture artist for games.
Voted for 2011! Can't wait!
the red on the map is too cartoony
was that walter? ;)
i want a new download!! :-D
Am i correct in thinking that a digital composition would be ok?
can't wait! also, would it be possible to include a fullscreen button on your embedded youtube videos?
tracking! if you need any models/textures, hit me up!
nice job on this, i like ramp #4 classic the most, but it kind of takes away from the classic style unfortunately. great work though, looks good!
OUTLAWS WAS THE BEST GAME EVER
I really like 3
thats awesome! can we play it yet!?
GDC was awesome! i was there all 3 days.
huh, i didnt see you guys there!
looks great, i hope servers start to use it!
its a good start...
so did i, but this is still amazing!!!
I just finished this demo and i loved it! it reminds me of portal, and i loved portal! except its not portal at all, its an entirely different game, nothing is copied at all which is great.
- there were some bugs, but it was pretty rare. some double geometry and there was one barrier that i could go through even though it wasn't open yet.
- i loved the variety of the puzzles
- you did a great job of teaching the player how to play the game just with gameplay.
- in the rotating gravity rooms, right and left click do the same thing on the arrows. maybe keep right click but left click goes the opposite way of the arrow?
- the black spiked ball was great, but it was unclear (only in the first encounter) what the objective was. maybe have a new first ball level where its just extremely simple, and you do 1 thing and it finishes. just so you know that the goal is to kill/trap the ball. Also the ball could have some more personality, instead of just a black unlit texture, even if it is still a solid color.
- in the rotating gravity rooms, it was clear that the objective was to rotate the room to find the open door, but it was unclear as to how to go about achieving that. I basically had to just keep rotating with all of them until it appeared. I assumed it had something to do with the colored cube in the middle but i was unable to link it with finding the door.
- for the last room, i wasn't sure which way the picture was supposed to go. at first i tried this: Sleekupload.com which was the wrong way. The other way worked, but maybe take out one of those pictures (ground or wall) and match the puzzle up with that, so its more clear.
- the white everything with the vibrant colors works very well.
I am a game modeler/texture artist and have been for many years. if you need anything made for this, please let me know!
is there a documentation on the classes somewhere?
this looks AMAZING
so awesome! keep it up!
i voted even though there's been no progress here. i'm just too excited for it. their website has loads of progress, its just not updated here unfortunately.