This member has provided no bio about themself...
*Eagerly hops from foot to foot in excitement*
I love this mod simply for the amount of thought put into the mechanics and for the complexity of the lore you've created. I am SO looking forward to playing a game with ALL the factions in their respective alliances... of course it'll probably minidump within an hour, but it'll be the best hour of Sins ever!
This is by far my most anticipated mod EVER from ANY game! Keep up the great work!
A Moff is a civilian. The Moffs and Grand Moffs are the level of government directly beneath the emperor. By the NJO, the Grand Moffs council is the ruling civilian government, but they technically seem to answer to Grand Admiral Pelleaon.
I think I'm in love...
I know what you're talking about. The rudders. Though the ships thrusters are also mounted on them as well.
Coming along nicely!
Ooooh! I can't wait! I love what I'm seeing from this mod!
All right! Been looking forward to the Nephilim titan! Keep up the great work!
Looking forward to it!
LOVE IT! It brings back memories of ME2... *wipe a tear from my eye
Keep up the good work! If there's one thing I've learned from your other mods, it's that no matter how long the wait, the end result will be more than worth it!
Hoo-hoo! You guys are the best! I can't wait to try out the newest version!
Perhaps for the 6th vessel you could use a new design. One that shows that the Empire is beginning to research their own ironclad technology. It could be a half sail, half ironclad vessel. I'll pm you a pic if I can find an example.
Hardly useless, this mod will let you play with the TP:BaP ships, but on a galactic scale! Plus research, structures and fortifications, and the best part of all, being able to build fleets larger than just a mere ten ships!
Looks great, though you might want to make the tender a capitol ship instead of a structure. You can always just use a small dock-island for a repair structure.
I'm glad I could give you some ideas! And I just realized that I had completely forgotten about the tenders! Though I'm not sure if they would be the best for colony ships, more as a repair vessel. I don't know about the pirates or procs, but for the empire, perhaps the civilian galleon as the colony ship?
I wish I could help out with this mod, but I don't know the least bit about coding or rendering, and don't have the time even if I did; but I would love to be a "sounding board" and help out with ideas!
First off, I want to say I am thrilled to see theis mod! I loved that movie and the BaP game, and really hope to see it finished here! As for my answers, they are (in order):
1) Perhaps just regular pirates for ther raiders, but the playable pirates can have Silver for loyalists and the robot for rebels maybe?
2) The only thing I think of for the research stations would be to make them more active structures that just happen to do research; ex. military labs can be small islands with a small gun battery on them, while civilian stations can act as a less effective trade port and/or refinery.
3) As for special ships, I think you're going to have to be very creative to come up with enough capital ships as it is. I would recommend the starhammer be used for the planetary assault ship, and just make a unique titan for each faction. In order to accommodate the new ship types, you could set the game a few years after BaP. That would also allow you to make ironclads for all 3 factions to fill the gaps. (It makes sense that the empire would begin ironclad research in the wake of the assault; and pirates would have begun stealing every ironclad they could get their hands/claws/tentacles on)
4) For the pirates, you could have the loyalists (Silver) who want their independance, therefore they use a unique vessel never seen before as their titan. The rebels could be pirates who enjoyed the greater income when they were organized by the procs, so they could use a vessel that looks like it was originally built by the procs.
5) By command ships, do you mean the colony capital? If so, I would make the imperial ship a lot like the TEC Akkan (leadership abilities that boost weapon range and efficiency) the procs could be a more damage-based support ship, and the pirates would definitely have to have a capture ability (though all pirate ships should probably have something like that)
Sorry for the long post, but I'm really exited for this mod!
I love that idea; WD's crushing your planet for resources, but also churning out fighters and light frigates at the same time. You could make an ability similar to the Advent's "drone swarm" and the Vasari's "replicate forces".
I love the sleek, tapered design. It is indeed sexy. Now if only EDI could be installed into this frame...
I play as all 3 races, whichever one strikes my fancy at the time. I just thought it would make sense for heroes to come back at the same level since it would be the same commander using the same tricks they have already learned. From what I understand, the ability that rebuids titans at their former level is keyed to the titan yard itself. Not sure though.
I absolutely love this mod! I was wondering though; would it be possible to make the hero units respawn at their previous level if destroyed like the titans do? I get so frustrated when I loose my criuser hero and havve to respawn them 6 levels behind all my other ships.
Keep up the great work! This is one of my favorite mods to play!
Definitely 3 for me, though I would make the wing into a blockier structure to more resemble a control center. Keep up the great work; I can't wait for this mod!