Or Graion Dilach. No more needed to be said, because I used this name everywhere I turned up and nobody ever else used it.
Who knows who I am, knows what shall expect. Who does not, well, google then. :P
I read on the HC forums that you plan to drop most of the WoG features and concentrate to the core. May I request that Commanders would be kept? I don't mind stack experience or henchmen getting dropped (they were mostly bonkers anyway) but the Commander feature was IMO one of the most defining moments of Heroes 3 modding (faithful Heroes 3 implementation of 4's fighter heroes) and it'd be pretty sad to see it gone.
Nice, however this works. DoTA Phantom Lancer much but I dun care.
You never could unlock country-specific stuff by stealing a side's MCV. Considering that most of the advanced units are subfaction-specific... guess why. There is a way to make that happen in a later Ares than 0.4 but there is a bug with it and Speeder also dislikes the way how that feature works.
BR2 will have such Tech Powery gamemode.
No, AI conyard is the same as yours. But instead say, you build two warfactories one after another, an AI builds a warfacto, and a building which acts/looks/functions as a warfacto, but it has a 10% buildtimemultiplier on it, etc. - this is an AI buildingclone I meant.
THe Facebook profile of Red Resurrection's with new WIP images imply otherwise. But nice try regardless.
You didn't installed your YR right (or it's from UC) and the installer cannot detect the installation.
The next step is to normalize Yuri arsenal, now that Allies and Soviets are done. Then Pacted and Confederates come and then finally Oppressors.
This will be a bit slow process due to the fact that I'm finishing my university in this semester, and I had big plans with my diploma thesis.
In the meantime, I'm still looking around for voice actors. Gladly some of my beta testers (led by Tyhednus) also help me develop unit personalities, so it's a lot easier on that part, not to mention that August many of my friends hop in for a role or two and some still keep their interest of persuading other roles.
Overall, yes, there was a lot of progression done in every area in August-September and I'm pretty certain that I'm on the right track with AS - which was certainly not the case when the first streams happened. And this is a nice feeling.
Too light imo, I can see that great details are there, but the brightness ruins it. :(
18) Spy Satellite and Reveal are too much the same, so it was decided that the simple reveal fits more to Allies, so the Crow was introduced.
19) What do you mean limiting?
20) Because the faction's theme is specialized around infantry and this was something which would make the faction more interesting and different. You can still use Basilisks as well.
21) The railgun damages everything on it's path. In Mental Omega, collateral damage is given, so most possibilities of friendly fire will not be changed, according to the principle of "a projectile does not know what should it damage, what not".
22) Saboteur radiation will be removed in BR2. Infiltrators cannot be stealthed by Chimera in BR1 and you can't abuse transports to keep them stealthed in BR2. Don't forget, Infiltrators are the bridge-destructor infantry in MO. AFAIK Spy can't swim.
23) It was considered too imbalanced besides that it too much streamlined the subfaction. Considering the divergence of subfactions in 3.0, this was unnecessary anyway. You can have that feature in 2.0, tho.
24) AI has different distance for placing naval yards than humans due to the AI having problems with overall building placement and this was made to help the AI finding a location to deploy it's navy. There is a low chance when Ai can abuse this bug. You probably should post the list of maps where this happened to Forums.revora.net topic.
25) I don't know how AI building is set up in Mental Omega, but I guess this is right and this was made to balance the AI base progression: because unlike humans, the AI cannot build a defense and a regular base building at the same time. Usually modders clone some buildings with smaller building times for the AI to counter this issue. Likely you seen some of the cloned buildings deployed.
10) Colossus damage relies much upon the target's speed, it delivers more damage vs standing or hovering targets than Gatling.
12) AI sees through the diguise. Nothing can be done with that.
13) It is interceptable, technically, but indeed goodluck intercepting that. Aeroblazes can. That's the missile's counter vs AA. Kep in mind that Russia has no other artillery.
17) Considering that you could set up a free for all in Battle (just set all teams to ---), the separate mode for Free for All deemed unnecessary.
Wanted to do a new bunch of unit promo shots as well, but had no time. :(
The mouth looks bad, but otherwise nice retexture.
Interesting edit you made here.
A bit reminds me of raminator's old miners. But good job nevertheless.
Looks solid what can be looked at currently. Keep up, good luck.
Stop messing around. :P
It was a hellova fun voicing this one. :D
As a moment of trivia, I like to mention that the knock-knock twist was something the VA come up with and actually that was the main reason The_Hunter took the set.
It's meant moreso as hammering the missile launcher in place.
Also, there's another such funny line of said upgrade, which actually revolves around "putting some shells and etc". No, I'm not spoiling it yet. :P
Why Comic Sans.... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Good job there, Erastus. Are you freelancing at VAs? :P
Heard the Colony Wars Saber in Doomy's last stream. Goddamnit, I don't even know what word should I use, it sound so much like Red Alert 1 sets, great job, that one is. :D
Custom radiation colors are impossible and I can't think of any other logic which could work effectively as how you describe this.
Thank you, this all makes sense now.
Wait, how did you even made this? O_o TS only supports 4 types of resources. O_o
For his credit: I do need to get pushed, I can get lazy too easily.
Not yet, but eventually yes, there will be a launcher.
In addition, ofcourse.
When it's done.
There was a building set promised by ImP_Rulz some years ago which I plan to use at Pacted if said building set is done. Until that, I have no idea. Maybe I'll take a day for fixing the current set's animations and such, but don't get high hopes for that atm.
Ofcourse, most sides lack cameos and old WW-styled cameos won't be even seen in the final build. Confeds will use orange background with their logo upon all their cameos.
These two factions are conceptually done I think, I only have to finish the heroes, some weapons (some units only use role-equivalent weapons atm as placeholders instead of their own) and fix art where needed. And finish Confed missile SW. They won't get complete rewiring in the long run.
Pacted, Oppressor (heavy WIP, won't be shown for a while), Confederate.