This member has provided no bio about themself...
NICE! Damn that looks much better already from this single pic
YES YES! One of my favorite handguns gets an anim rewamp! Thanks so much. King Fridays anims are always excellent, I remember them from CS source. Epic
Wow. Nice ! Will this be carried by NPC's ? I only start the BLack road start so the unique weapons on NPC's would be cool to have otherwise I'll never get em'.
Nice. This one looks much better than the default one. Maybe a different reload as well ?
New reload anims looks much more fluid than the vanilla ones
Epic. Loved this gun ever since the governor gunned down those worthless soldiers of his in TWD. Like a pro.
Well anyways I suppose i cant enjoy it either way, thanks for the answer
But.. I can play Assassin's Creed Black flag on High settings, Max Payne 3 on Maximum settings as well as Dead Space 3, Shogun 2 and so on On High/Max Settings and many other ALOT newer games than stalker
What's up with the mod that it makes such horrible lag? Is it the textures? Can I turn back to the old view/ which doesnt hog so much computer resources and just enjoy the mod?
That's the first Mod Along with Misery 2.1 for stalker cop that my pc cant handle on max
Hello, i liek the mod, but i have Huuuge lags in cordon and the stalker seem to completely ignore the controller cchilling around their camp?
I s this intentional ?
My biggest problem is the laggy game - no stutter jsut lag, verryyy sloow :(
Geforce 550 TI 1gb
8 Gigs of DDr2 ram
Windows 7 64 bit
2.4 ghz Quad 6600 processor
Im pretty sure my machine can handle stalker, i can play narodnaya soljanka mod iwthout a single stutter, no lag on highest settings, but this is just too bad, i cant move without lag, everywhere i turn its lagging
What could be the issue ?
U tebya odnovo lagi kazhatsa, u vseh normalno i net nekakih glukov
When i unpacked the whole misery instal folder takes around 5 gb of space, used simple Winrar instead of 7zip this time (its the 1.9 gb file)
I've got work in 5 hours, will hit the bed now, gonna try out misery tomorrow, will have smth to look forward to.
Oh thanks, one question though.
Is this trully the full version ? As it shows as 1,99 gb sized file and the file on the site was 2.6 gb in size...
Maybe it didnt upload fully ?
Mind telling me how? Since the Full version isnt uploaded yet
Nvm, i forgot it was uploaded before the hosted server crashed
Maybe a longshot but try to reinstal completely the game, the mod, the patches and quickfixes, play on dx9 with full dynamic and you will probably be good to go
5) I love the weapon variation, but it is surprising there is no Glock 18 in misery, as it is a widespread black market gun, as well as more types of revolvers - colt python maybe, as well as some russian pistols like GYURZA, Viking?
6) I noticed that you somewhat implemented some of the animations from the arsenal mod i think its called ? Like sprinting with the pistol, but not for all pistols, a well as didnt implement the strikingly beautiful colt reload of his for your handguns, would you reconsider implementing that reload? It is a longer reload but looks so good - the vanilla reload anims are kind of choppy to say the least.
7) A definitive lack of armor variations to wear. Would be nice if you could implement some armors of your creation seen on NPC's. Could be the same armors - different textures, different stats, and some upgraded to be for sale ? As the armours available now are growing boring really fast, the only end game alternative being the seva, anomaly field alternattive ssp and starters coats, somewhat small choice.
Some guns are very rare on npc's - Colt(modern), APS Stechkin, SAKO trg, SAKO (assault rifle) as well as i havent seen the new KSVK (if i spelled correct) gun anywhere at all.
8) Pistols cost roughly 7000-6000 ru, while repairing them costs much more than buying a new one, kind of a flawed repair system even more so that handggun repair kits cost about 7000ru and more so not really worth buying, since u can buy a modern chromed beretta for 7000 ru or similar price, would you be willing to rebalance this system ?
Sorry for the huge wall of text, just wanted to take this of my chest, ouch triple post.. Excellent mod as it is though! Even though somewhat too easy to make money
The mod is rly good, albeit not polished. I wrote this in the forum, but might as well do it here too. I have a couple of suggestions to improve on your game modification:
1) The zombies have no loot on them. Is this intended ? Because each of the guns they drop are empty - not loaded and all in very bad condition as well as worn. Some variation would be appreciated as now they are not worth the effort of killing. Maybe more variation for the loot ?
2) Many stalkers drop ammo within their inventory when they are dead, yet their guns are not loaded - empty without bullets. Is this an oversight? The immersion is breaking hard with them dropping their empty guns, after reloading not shooting a single bullet and dying - yet the guns are empty.
3) The stalkers only visit specific place - as in not roam around at all. For example nobody ever goes to the iron forest, saw mill, ranger station, waste station. Some stalkers used to go to a place behind the sawmill, but i only got that travel option only twice never have i gotten it after in my 10 or so playthroughs of new game started. Maybe you could increase the variety of routes please ? Would make for more interesting skirmishes if factions tried to capture and hold valuable points.
4) There are no customized or upgraded versions of the lovely handguns OTS "pernarch" as well as TT-33"tokarev" pistol, GP-100? i think revolver and some other guns. There used to be an AK-47, PP Bizon in the msiery mod 1.0 as well as SCAR-15 i think ? Or similar named weapon. I see none of the stalkers carrying those two weapons, even though the AK47 should be very common. Is there any particular reason why these guns are missing from the new version ? AKM,ak74,cobra sight spawn well, but not ak47, PP-BIzon and scar/ar.
I have a question about the Scar/or was it AR assault rifle which used to be in misery 1.0
As well as the PP-Bison.
How come thse guns do not spawn on NPC's ? Especially the Bison gun, which should be fairly common as a rookie weapon atleast ? Was there some sort of technical problems with them that the devs had to remove them ? I'm affraid if i am wrong but im fairly sure 1.0 version had both these guns in it