Are tired of starting the C&C3 Tiberium Wars Game Center every time to launch a mod?.
With this simple guide you may run your favorite mod of a form quick and easy.
In this case we will use as an example the popular mod Tiberium Essence.
But the guide is compatible with any mod of C&C3 and RA3.
The only thing that changes is the name of the file ".skudef"
Steps to follow:
- 1: Make or copy a shortcut for Tiberium Wars (CNC3.exe-file).
- 2: Right click it and go to "properties".
- 3: Now you have to add something in the "target" mask. After the path of the "CNC3.exe" type: [OneSPACE]-modconfig[OneSPACE]
- 4: Now you need the path of the TiberiumEssence.skudef-file that is supposed to be in your mods-folder for TW (You can choose any directory or folder).
- 4.1: Right-click on your mod.skudef-file (TiberiumEssence_1.51.skudef for example), and click in "create shortcut". Then go to properties of this shortcut and copy the line that is called "Target".
- 5: Paste this path directly after the second "SPACE" (Respect the " ").
- 6: After this you are done with the "target" mask and you can save the shortcut, rename it and directly start TE with it.
"X?:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Tiberium Wars\CNC3.exe" -modConfig "C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Mods\TiberiumEssence\TiberiumEssence_1.51.skudef"
We hope that this simple tip has been of great utility for you.