Are you a Level Designer? Are you looking for help/support or other level designers? Then this is the group for you! Doesn't matter what you map for, if your a beginner or a professional this is the group for you.
There's been great news for this project, many I can't even remember! Perhaps the coolest one is that we are working on the final levels of the game. Yup, the long wait is going to be worth!
Posted by SysOp. on Oct 19th, 2012
Guys and gals,
Time for update! There's been great news for this project, many I can't even remember!
Perhaps the coolest one is that we are working on the final levels of the game. Yup, the long wait is going to be worth!
I'll compress the news.
· We are working on the final levels.
· Created around 10 new maps, multiplayer ones also.
· Created about 160 new custom textures.
· Togheter, with forum, video, and ModDB sites, we just hit half a millon views. THANK YOU.
· There's new people in, for example Hawk, who created tons of new features and did lots of bug fixes so the multiplayer version works great.
· Blindside is around, to help us to create the NPCs exactly as we wish :)
· The voice acting is now being done.
· Linux support.
· Tons of other news that won't fit here!
Time for media. EVERYTHING IS WIP, set your expectations accordingly!
Level design videos (by RED_NED):
Level design pictures:
New stuff by Hawk!
Blindside WIP model:
Hope you like the progress!
Be sure to track Jonathan Ely (RED_NED) on his channel for over +80 Arrangement related videos here: Youtube.com
Also, you can check our new channel & suscribe for updates from our sexy studio!: Youtube.com