Hey Star Wars: BattleCry trackers,
November has been a very productive month for my fellow team members. They have been busy texturing, modelling and coding, while I have been busy organising a forum and recruiting more members.
New members that have officially joined become part of the team since the last update are:
- '411Remnant' (video editor and 2D artist)
- 'Atombomb' (3D modeller)
- 'deltasquad451' / 'Goldstein343' (3D weapons modeller)
- 'Lephenix' (3D modeller)
- 'Krym0r' (texture artist and mapper)
- 'Deforges' (texture artist and 3D modeller)
- 'WideBoy' (prop artist'
- 'bringdowntherain' (musician)
This sleek and shiny blaster prototype is Deforges' latest effort:
Freelancer134 has been making other awesome models, Andy_ftw has been busy coding the CP (control point) system, Ande has been is working on a spawn menu, but more on these things next time!
That's all for now folks, stay tuned and 'may the force be with you'...
PS Sorry if I missed anyone out in the list, there's been so much going on recently. :D