The Wizard's Lair is a roguelike with roots in the Classics and Mystery Dungeon series of roguelikes - procedurally generated levels, many monsters and traps, powerful weapons and secrets to find on your quest to destroy the Wizard of Anarkhis!
Update for The Wizard's Lair v204
- Reduced price of game.
- lots of balance tweaks, bug and content fixes.
- Weapons and armour are now automatically equipped if your equip slots are empty.
- Added two new floor types: The Zoo and the Displacement Zone. they will appear randomly in the later floors(after DLvl 10) along with the Snake Pit and Labyrinth.
- Added some more item drops to monsters. Kill stuff!
- Added 3 new armours and rebalanced existing armour. New armours are: Half-Plate Mail, Chain Hauberk and Officer's Full Plate.
- Added 8 new weapons : Guardian Mace, Twinblade, Glaive, Obsidian Dagger, Flamberge, Golden Axe, Katar and Demonslayer.
- Added 5 new Monsters : Viper, Lich, Wraith, Spectral Skeleton and Twisted Displacer.
Hope you enjoy the updates!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Lowest Rated (4 agree) 4/10
Too expensive for what it is. There are better roguelikes out there that cost less, or are free. Sorry, but for 7,99€ i expected better graphics, sound, controls and gameplay.
Mar 6 2013 by Fennrick