Oblivion Lost, about 220 Mb ones of earliest build of S.T.A.L.K.E.R game. Old athmosphere, Old weapons, "NIVA" as vehicle and military stupidly patrols...
Ones of the first concepts of S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl.
This build, dated and compiled at August 28, 2002, is the second version of the game, which began to show signs of a future game. It has an atmosphere, setting, weapons, first enemies, and even vehicle! Thanks a lot to gameinator.ru forums and community of oblivionlost.ru for providing that build.
Also thanks to AudioGhost for gave to me the idea. :)
- Soldiers as a enemies
- 2 Maps (Oldest Cordon and Scientific Complex "MedPribor")
- 3 Pistols (HPSA, Fort, PM); 3 Machine Guns (AK-74, FL300, FN2000); Binoculars
- First version of Marked One model
- Sounds of weapons used from Counter-Strike, lol
- Driveable vehicle "NIVA" Jeep
Some console commands:
g_god 1/0 - on/off God Mode
hud_draw 1/0 - on/off drawing of HUD
hud_crosshair 1/0 - on/off crosshair
hud_dist 1/0 - on/off shows a distance to object below crosshair
demo_record 1/0 (0 or Enter) - Switch to Demo Record mode (Fly mode)
1. On a Cordon - Run level1_game.bat
2. On a Agroprom - Run level2_game.bat
3. On a Cordon as vehicle - Run level1_car.bat
4. On a Agroprom as vehicle - Run level2_car.bat