This version only adds hammer replacement option in the mod manager as a response to many feedbacks from users that don't like pistol in the first weapon...
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.
This patch is compatible with save games from previous versions but it is recommended to begin new game to appropriate game feeling as they are intended and to activate 100% of changes.
- Tweaked combat walker, firing from miniguns looks and sounds better, cooling has been modified, has much higher firerate but less accuracy and prefire delay has been added.
- Tweaked some story missions.
- Fixed some bugs with EDF vehicle spawning.
- Guerrilla ammo boxes are richer for arc welder ammunition.
- Grinder ammo is twice easy to obtain in ammo boxes.
- You can carry very high amount of ammunition for hi tech EDF weapons such as rail driver and gauss rifle but getting it is quite difficult.
- Power cores explosions decreased.
- Tweaked last mission. Getting top of the mountain is long and there're many guerrilla members and marauders supporting you during this effort. EDF has air support and Roth has strong guards.
- Attack on guerrilla safehouse in Badland is much heavier. You'll need good managing of resources to complete this important mission.
- Morale bonus for destroying propagandas increased.
Latest tweets from @redfaction
Mar 12 2012, 12:32pm
[US ONLY] On PS3 and looking to pick up the digital copies of RFG and RFA w/DLC? Bundle on sale now for just $57.49 until the 28th!
Feb 25 2012, 1:59pm
Jan 4 2012, 4:10pm
Every single Red Faction title (plus RFA's DLC) is on sale for 75% off today only on Steam! Hammer in the holidays! T.co
Dec 26 2011, 1:40pm