Weapon stats changed Shotguns do structural damage. Less player and enemy health. Use RFG Mod Manager to install.
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.
This patch is compatible with save games from previous versions but it is recommended to begin new game to appropriate game feeling as they are intended and to activate 100% of changes.
- Tweaked combat walker, firing from miniguns looks and sounds better, cooling has been modified, has much higher firerate but less accuracy and prefire delay has been added.
- Tweaked some story missions.
- Fixed some bugs with EDF vehicle spawning.
- Guerrilla ammo boxes are richer for arc welder ammunition.
- Grinder ammo is twice easy to obtain in ammo boxes.
- You can carry very high amount of ammunition for hi tech EDF weapons such as rail driver and gauss rifle but getting it is quite difficult.
- Power cores explosions decreased.
- Tweaked last mission. Getting top of the mountain is long and there're many guerrilla members and marauders supporting you during this effort. EDF has air support and Roth has strong guards.
- Attack on guerrilla safehouse in Badland is much heavier. You'll need good managing of resources to complete this important mission.
- Morale bonus for destroying propagandas increased.
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.