Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- AI has slower reaction time to changes in target position
- AI pays attention to attack pose (if target is planning to attack)
- AI can try to provoke attacks while intending to counter
- AI mixes up counter attacks and counter throws
- AI can predict attack patterns; vary your attacks and combinations
- AI avoids potential jump attacks
- Fixed problem with player passive block not triggering
- Fixed occasional crash on script live-update
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.