Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Initial native Linux support
- Fixed some animation problems
- Terrain preprocessing uses much less RAM
- Fixed problem with hotspot script loading
- Changed Mac write directory from "Lugaru 2" to "Overgrowth"
- Changed Linux write directory to $XDG_DATA_HOME/Overgrowth/ with fallback to ~/.local/share/Overgrowth/
- Bypassable error message for case-incorrect paths
- Fixed segfault on Linux on fall recovery
- Temporarily disabled character LOD on Linux to fix 'stretching' artifacts
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.