Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added sheathing and unsheathing for knives and small swords
- Changed "pick up" to "q" and "sheathe/unsheathe" to "e"
- More detailed damage model for thrown weapons
- Can dodge knife attacks by tapping a direction
- Added pain flinch animation layer when cut
- Added initial wounded poses when cut
- Fixed enemy knife attack voice problem
- Collapsing from knife wounds is less limp
- Local multiplayer players have auto-camera by default
- Improved bounce from non-sticking weapon impacts
- Fixed bug that allowed throat cutting while unarmed
- You can no longer hurt yourself with your own dropped or thrown weapon
- Improved performance impact of inactive weapons
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.