Take command of your army and expand your reign in Medieval II. Direct massive battles featuring up to 10,000 bloodthirsty troops on epic 3D battlefields, while presiding over some of the greatest Medieval nations of the Western and Middle Eastern world. Spanning the most turbulent era in Western history, your quest for territory and power takes you through Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, and even onto the shores of the New World.
1500 Campaign - Land of Death
- Added new factions to Americas campaign - Poland Colonies, Hungarian Colonies, Byzantium Colonies, Portuguese Colonies, English Colonies, French Colonies, Norway Colonies, German Colonies, Moscow Csardom Colonies and Italian Colonies.
- Tarascans, Apacheans and Mayans are now very powerful factions, have impressive economics level, more start territories and more power.
- Changed win conditions to more hardcore level. You now need to capture full map in full campaign and half of map in short campaign. And this is for all factions, even for native americans or factions with small colonial armies.
- Rebels are now more powerful then in vanilla game. Now its can be true competition if you want to capture their cities.
- Changed many aspects of campaign scripts and events. Now you can watch new side of game scripts.
- Added more powerful economics level to invasion factions. You now can build good armies of late infantry, but you mustn`t forget that AI of enemies is also wise and can build even more big number of units then player. Americas is now true battlefield of thousand armies.
- Non-playable native American factions are also have good positions and can be nightmare for player.
- Added other minor changes and fixes.
TWcenter main thread - click there
Yadi.sk Yandex.disk link
You need unmodded Americas folder and Kingdoms 1.5 version. You must add folder world to Americas/data and overwrite files.
Then start americans campaign and show changes.
Medieval 3 Total War History (Rome 2 Total War Modifikation)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.