Eternal Orbit is a space RTS developed in Multimedia Fusion 2 using Box2D physics and featuring 500-1000 total units. Read More...
- 3 difficulty levels
- Custom game type
- Factory waypoints
- Spawn multiple units
- Scroll and move units using minimap
- Theoretically unlimited AI players (currently 4 available)
- Dynamic music
- 500-1000 total units (depending on CPU)
- 360 shooting and smooth rotation
- Automatic harvesters
- Adjustable window size and fullscreen option (fits all resolutions above 1280x720)
- Fog of war (visibility)
- Four unit AI states
- Smooth scrolling
- Parallax starfield
FREE! (and possibly opensource)
2 years later! Yeah! This time round it's fingers crossed for a speedy release.
The game will be free and thanks to the arrival of ClickStore the open source file will be available for use with Clickteam Fusion 2.5, unfortunately support for MMF2 was dropped due to hardcore tweaks.
A demo of the new combat system can be found HERE
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.