Patch 1.35 (patch to a patch)
This might be our quickest patch yet. This one is more of a patch for the last patch, hence why it's called 1.35. It contains a few important fixes, and also 2 custom campaigns!
Check out the trailer below to see the awesome new game mode that was added 1 week ago.
Here's the changelist of patch 1.35:
Fixes and adds
- Fixed the sawcrazy in park2
- Fixed stats that got broken from patch3
- Fixed crashes in suicide mode
- Added custom campaign: Community Collab Campaign
- Added custom campaign: The Stairway
- Made support for custom doctor campaigns
- Added new donators
To find the changelists of patch 1.1, head here:
To find the changelists of patch 1.2, head here:
To find the changelists of patch 1.3, head here:
How to install patch 1.35
1. Launch the CoF app program (the shortcut that generates on your desktop when you install Cry of Fear). If you don't have the shortcut, you can manually find the .exe in this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\yourusername\half-life\CryOfFear\CoFLaunchApp.exe.
2. Once your launch program is up, simply click "CHECK FOR UPDATES", and it will download it and install it for you automatically. Once the install is done, restart Steam.
If you want to download manually, you can do so here: www.cry-of-fear.com/patches/patch.exe
Cry of Fear v1.0
For you who have not yet tried Cry of Fear, please download it from here down below. We recommend you follow this guide if you are not sure how to install Cry of Fear:
As mentioned before, two custom campaigns have been integrated to the mod. The first one is made by 8 mappers from a small group in our forums, check out their official thread here:
The second one is made by IAmBulletProof, check out his official thread here:
Cry of Fear Making Of
We have also started making a Cry of Fear Making Of series, where we will continuously upload new episodes. Here's the first episode.
Cry of Fear Official Soundtrack
As we said on the other news, we have released the Cry of Fear OST. It contains 50 songs of emotional and horrifying music, along with many other secret unused songs that we planned to have in the game. The songs are mastered and mixed to suit best as music rather than in-game music for a game.
You can find the album here:
We hope that you will enjoy this patch! Please leave a comment on what you think, and why not follow us on Facebook? We almost post news every day on it, and we have a lot more going on in our Facebook. For all of you fans, we recommend it! Simply click on the facebook icon to head to our facebook.
Anyways, see you out there, and hopefully you will cry of fear.