Currently funding on Indiegogo, check it out! Igg.me
Balance of Kingdoms is a competitive multiplayer strategy game with a twist! You must build and balance your kingdom on top of a mountain while attempting to defeat your opponent!
Planned features for the first public release:
- Online Multiplayer
- Local Multiplayer
- Singleplayer Campaign
- Singleplayer / Multiplayer Sandbox and Build Challenges
- Three different Kingdoms to choose from
- Each Kingdom will have unique weapons, buildings and play style
Hello! How's it going? Good news! We're getting close to releasing Balance of Kingdoms early access on Steam!
After the first release we're going to be doing regular updates with brand new features, Kingdoms, bug fixes ect...
But what can you expect to find in the early access version? Lots of things!
Here's how Survival Mode will work:
"Defend your Kingdom from an endless onslaught of hot air balloons, pirates and cannons."
- At the start of Survival players will have 60 seconds to build their Kingdom and place cannons.
- Wave 1 will start with just a single hot air balloon just to give players an idea of what they’ll need to do in later rounds.
- The wave will only end once all targets have been eliminated.
- A 10 second calm period between each round to build more cannons and defences. - Every wave the hot air balloons will multiply.
- After wave 5 cannons will start to rise up on poles from the water - these will fire back and will have to be knocked over to be eliminated.
- Cannons will have a visual warning 5 seconds before they’re about to shoot back at you.
- Every 10 rounds will be a “boss round” and instead of balloons or cannons a whole Kingdom will rise from the water. These Kingdoms will gradually get tougher to beat but the first one will be purposely easy to unbalance.
- Survival ends once the player's town has been unbalanced and fallen into the water.
- The “Wave Score” will be displayed and logged locally (possibly online) for other players to beat.
The point system in the multiplayer battles will add a whole new tactic to the fight.
We'll introduce a new spawnable object - the Flag - which will display the player's colour / logo and will generate points over time.
+10 points per second per flag
+5,000 for unbalancing opponent
+250 for a good cannon hit
So if the player has 5 flags for 120 seconds that's 6,000 points - so it's possible to win just by having a decent town - no more "draws" at the end of a battle!
So.... basically... we've got A LOT planned and we're very busy! We'll have a confirmed release date for you very soon!
Follow us on Twitter (@) BalanceKingdoms and join us on Discord Discord.gg
Love to you all!
There are lots of exciting new things planned for Balance of Kingdoms!
There's not long left to get Early Access to Balance of Kingdoms!
Here's a brand new video showing pre-alpha gameplay of a 1v1 multiplayer battle.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.