The opportunity to rewrite history waits for you in this epic, sprawling struggle for sovereignty, dominance and riches. Choose one of over 100 kingdoms and play through the Early, High, and Late periods of the Middle Ages during one of Europe’s most turbulent and fascinating times. Use any number of methods to achieve your goals and impose your will on others, including trade, diplomacy, subterfuge or brute force.
Through words or steel, lead your nation to victory and make your mark on history. With numerous allies and foes to contend with and an entire continent to conquer, the path to ultimate domination is no simple feat. It takes the wisdom, strength and courage of a leader to weather the trials of history: do you have it in you?
Early era named ``Legacy of Rome`` will focus on Byzantia as well as the looming shadows of the East.
- Byzantia is not so big and powerful as it was, but it still covers a vast territory and is all that remains of once mighty Roman empire. But, the armies of the muslim dinasties are at the doors, threatening the very foundations of the last big Christian empire. Conquest of Spain has come to an end. Now, Spanish kingdoms are on the move. German and French factions are fighting the wars for predominance over each other while on the other side Russian principalities are frantically struggling to defend themselves against the pressure of tribal confederations of Pechenegs and Cumans. Meanwhile, the scent of a new and unknown enemy can be felt in the winds of the East...
High era named ``Mongol Invasion`` will focus on Mongol campaign, The Crusades and The Reconquista.
- What the wise men predicted is now happening. Throw your weapons and flee, the Mongols are here. While the Russian principalities are face to face with one of the greatest armies that world has ever seen, crusades of the western kingdoms are giving the results (or it just looks like that ?) Byzantia is now just a shadow of it`s former glory thanks to both, muslims and catholics. English factions have been united which is a threat to France and The Reconquista is on it`s way and it`s going good. Scandinavia is about to meet Norway and Sweden and to watch their campaigns to fulfill the Viking legacy. Even though crusades have shown some progress they won`t be able to stop what is going to come...
Late era named ``Doom of the Cross``will focus on the birth of new Europe and doom of Christianity.
- The Crusades are doomed. The Holy land fell into the hands of the enemy. The Cross has fallen. The Ottomans are becoming more powerful every day and it is just a matter of time when whole Anatolia will be in their hands and when Constantinopol will face the inevitable - doom. Balkan factions feel the threat and they are warning, but Europe is not listening. England is not the only strong kingdom of Britannia anymore and Germany has new powerful enemies - France and Italy. The Reconquista is about to end and it is a success. The Mongol Empire has collapsed and it`s remains, The Golden Horde can`t keep it`s territories before the rage of the Russian principalities united under the banner of Muscovy. The history is in your hands...
- Update 2.0 will actually be a new mod for itself with many new aspects of gaming.
- It will include a whole new map of Europe with total of 400 realms.
- There will be 155 factions in Early, 130 factions in High and 98 factions in Late medieval era.
- Every faction will have at least two unique quests, so you can choose which path your faction will follow.
- More than 150 buildings (added mainly from ``Economy Expansion`` and ``Dusk of Glory`` mods)
- New units will be added (e.g. Byzantine Spearmen, Nakharars, Mameluk Infantry etc.)
- Addon named ``Knights of Asia`` will also be included to give additional units, mercenaries (e.g. Warrior Monks, Samurai, Shinto Priests etc. - added from ``Tiger and Dragon`` mod)
- New trading goods will also be a part of the update.
This is a very big and complex project that requires a lot of effort and time so it probably won`t be finished before 2018.
Modern resolution are now fully compatible with Knights Of Honor ! 1920x1080, 1690x1050 and 1366x768. HD UI and Gameplay Overhaul !
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
An old mod for Knights of Honor, reuploaded from/to Gamefront. The mod isn't fully finished. There will be some more changes, even in the mapchanges pack...
The PNG to KoH map converter made by Mefistofeles. Requires Java to run.
This is the second version of the mod including a total of 14 new towns.
Disables the forced Knights of Honor intro.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.