The Source engine is a 3D game engine developed by Valve Corporation. Its unique features include a large degree of modularity and flexibility, an artist-driven, shader-based renderer, accurate lip sync and facial expression technology, and a powerful, efficient and completely network-enabled physics system.
This is the tutorial that shows you how to properly add a sourcemod to your Source Sdk. This is a step-by-step tutorial, DONT RUSH YOURSELF!
Posted by ModsFreeAreForTV on Oct 24th, 2011
1. Open Source SDK
2. Press Add Game Configuration
3. Browse the Directory
4. Goto C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\*enter sourcemod here*
5. Now press select then add it.
6. Restart Source SDK
7. Open hammer
8. Goto the Tools tab then click options
9. Delete the thing that says base.fdg at the end then click add
10. Go into your sourcemod folder and find bg2.fdg (or w/e your sourcemod is) then click add
11. Your done!