Multiplayer tank battle in destructible voxel world. Site: www.ironcube.net
modern 3d game engine. Cross-platform, optimized tool with complete development environment, specially targeted to an indie game development.
0.31 release for Iron Cube, tank multiplayer combat in a voxel world.
UPD: 0.31 was removed and 0.32 release added here.
0.31 contained couple of bugs.
New features and fixes:
* 3 different levels
* 2 tanks with different characteristics
* map is displayed
* robust online gameplay for 2 players ( currently )
* tank on client is simulated locally, so no lags on a client
* game till 5 frags, enemies will respawn on the opposite side of the map
* new start UI
* startup made much faster
* damage indicator
* 3d sound
* bots are currently disabled, but will be restored soon.
New official trailer!
Latest tweets from @glow3d_engine
RT @deadalnix: bool isNotDisabled = false;
Mar 27 2015, 4:51am
RT @nlguillemot: Graphics is an exciting field with lots of very hard unsolved problems. Like, for example, whether Y should point up or do…
Mar 26 2015, 3:50am
Jan 14 2015, 5:38pm
Dec 26 2014, 7:13am
@Neil_Druckmann black mirror is awesome
Dec 24 2014, 2:56am
Dec 21 2014, 8:17am
New post: DirectX 11 T.co
Dec 20 2014, 9:28am
Nov 20 2014, 5:12am