The Allied victory over the Soviet Union was swift, hasty, and not at all total. Crawling back from the brink of defeat by a daring chrono strike into the heart of the Soviet Union - Moscow - the Soviet leadership was apprehended in mere minutes, and peace was declared in mere hours.
The red armies, still occupying war-torn Europe, retreated to the east - ready to be sent west by the next premier. Oh, the USA kept watch over the Soviet Union, at first, but the bear was never declawed, and the USA could hardly occupy three continents.
North America was a place of peace and prosperity, and, though perhaps with too much grumbling, the USA saw fit to invest mightily into Europe, seeking to create a strong community of allies on the Soviet Union's border. But this drained the USA's resources, and more men and materials were redeployed to the west side of the Atlantic, as tensions in South America reached a boiling point.
Communist insurgents rose up all throughout the continent, and after a taxing and brutal struggle for years, peace was about to be declared on Isla Contadora. It was there that the Allied officials met an early grave, though it is unknown which side shot first. No matter who started it, the war was on again.
Was it Yuri's work? He was certainly behind the various independence movements in Africa and the Middle-East, speaking out against the imperialists and the neo-imperialists, the colonists and the capitalists. Soon, the Hurria movement, meaning 'Freedom' in Arabic, wrestled with both the Soviets and the Allies in the region. Which, inevitably, caused the two to clash in places such as Libya and Iraq.
As the powers that be occupied themselves with proxy wars, a Psychic Dominator rose up amidst the pyramids of Egypt. In the far east, untold billions were unknowingly poised to unite under Yuri at the push of a button. Even spy satellites couldn't catch the covert operations Yuri committed deep within Allied territory.
And then, one day, Yuri revealed himself to the world at large. His PSI Corps was ready to ascend to virtual godhood and govern the entire world. The ultimate peace, an era of prosperity for all, of science, of wonders and miracles undreamed of ever before. And it only required the activation of a dozen Psychic Dominators.
How easy it seemed - and how miraculously Yuri's plans were undone, thanks to time travel. But, suppose that the Allied airforce didn't disable the Psychic Dominator on Alcatraz Island. Suppose that the Allies weren't able to travel back in time. Suppose that all these years of hard work would have paid of, resulting in a humanity free of aggression, free of violence, free of anything negative at all?
Take a look at Yuri's hard work, culminating in this final glorious moment, and ask yourself: Is it not better to live in eternal happiness, with the great Yuri caring for you, as a father would, as humanity's very own god is wont to?
- Grand Cannon is above Prism Tower in sidebar: I.imgur.com
- Soviet MCV is grey, not brown (but the filenames are correct and it is in XCC Mixer...?)
- Soviets currently have no way to heal infantry
- Check Repair Crane: Ppmforums.com
- Fix Confederate supply crates: Ppmforums.com (didn't work)
- Foundation of Arsenal of Democracy - needs one row more at the back
- Rework Black Eagle
- Make Surge's speed boost weapon work
- Add main menu loading screen
- Add Venezuela, Mexico, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan loading screen pictures
- Modify Great Britain loading screen picture
- Add Harrier anti-air capabilities
- Modify AI: Add Yugoslavia and Saudi Arabia
- Modify AI: European Union and Allied Nations (and Pakistan?) use aircraft oddly
- Modify AI: European Union and Allied Nations do not use Chronosphere
- Modify AI: Pridwen, Riptide, Kite, Guardian Medium Tank, IFV, Guise (don't use AI-only versions of these units with initial passengers, make the AI load units inside)
- Modify AI: Nighthawk, Flak Track, Flak Tank (make us of transport functionality)
- Add 'take vehicle' script for Engineers to hijack neutral vehicles ( / update Ares): Ppmforums.com
- European sidebar uses Soviet layout (inherent 'feature' of Ares, needs a completely new sidebar)
- Improve Airbase buildup
- Improve Landing Strip buildup
- Add navy
- Rework Tech Secret Lab
- Add stolen tech
- Add singleplayer campaign
- Noosphere Tether should get an occupy animation
- Brainchamber should get an occupy animation (but this is currently impossible)
- European Chronosphere and Weather Control Device appear to be too blue
- Fix FLHS
- Exclude / change appropriate unit in gamemodes
- Add unique sounds for:
;EVENT HORIZON HOVER SOUND (currently uses Cryo Copter)
;KITE CRASHING SOUND
;EVENT HORIZON CRASHING SOUND
;CHERUB CRASHING SOUND
;CHERUB MOVEMENT LOOP
;METEOR CRASHING SOUND
The units and buildings of the World Socialist Union (to be updated).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.