The Unreal Tournament SDK is a collection of hardcoded Engine Enhancements for Unreal Tournament that aim to update that wonderful old game so that both gamers and level designers/mod developers may enjoy this fine game just a bit longer. It is completely Open Source, free for noncommercial use. While I know that Unreal Engine 4 is the current state of the art incarnation of the Unreal Engine this project has become a more or less private project just for fun. After a 4 year break (coding nothing since 2014) I'm lookng forward to continue the project and release the next update in 2018. So yes... it's active again, after I had a time of hardship these last years.
The Example shows wireframe rendered particles.
The November Beta features a Major Update on the Particle Engine, including the following improvements and new features:
- SpriteEmitters support SpriteUV Rendering
- Supports VertexEmitters now!
- Supports MeshEmitters now!
- Supports BeamEmitters now!
- Supports SparkEmitters now!
- Supports RibbonEmitters now!
- More Realtime in-Editor changes, for example realtime editing of EmissionRate
- LOD Support! Replaces previous simple RadiusVisibilityCheck
- Attractor Forces Support: per-Point, per-Line, per-Particle
- Supports Wireframe Render of Particles