Making the Community aware of yet another major obstacle we'll need to overcome.
Closed ASI Alpha Delayed
We had hoped to run through our phases of Closed Alpha in these few months, but we must inform you that unfortunately our Creative Director, Matt Ross (Fandore) was hit very hard by last month's historic flooding in the state of Louisiana. His house took on 4 feet of water, and him and his family are doing the best they can to rebuild.
He took precautions with all his electronics, they are all safe. However, he is no longer in a position in which he can be available to the project. For how long,no one is sure. But what is sure,is they are doing well in spirit, working day and night to make their house and community livable again.
Since this occurred, the team has pulled together and we've evaluated our options. We will of course continue, but our resources and personnel are doing the best they can to have the hope of staying on schedule foran Open Alpha by Mod of the year 2016.
Me & Matt independently came to the conclusion, that we've come too far, and too long, to let something like a Historic Natural Disaster from stomping us now.
Any and all support the community can extend to us,and Matt particularly would be really appreciated.
We've set up a Go Fund me, if anyone is willing and able to show their support. And if not, we totally understand. Even a single Share goes a long way, and even $5 helps.
Thank you all for hanging on for so long, but we're no stranger to major and minor setbacks.
Not enough personnel and resources?
Ridiculous offline concerns?
Little or no support from some friends and family?
Most people not understanding what we do with our time?
Nature Setting limits that must be overcome?
Ya, *Chuckle* that sounds about right....