Ready to defy darkness? Deathshead is back to unleash the power of the philosopher's stone through his new super soldiers - will B.J. Blazkowicz survive?
Single-player Return to Castle Wolfenstein expansion. Powered by RealRTCW 3.1. Voices and texts in English. RTCW + RealRTCW required.
1. Download RealRTCW.
2. Merge the content of the archive with your RTCW directory.
1. Download The Dark Army: Uprising Remastered.
2. Extract the archive into your RTCW (RealRTCW) directory (where the main folder is located).
1. Download Patch 1.30.
2. Extract the archive into your RTCW (RealRTCW) directory (where the main and TDA folders are located).
1. Download RTCW Venom Mod.
2. Open the archive and move the files of the Main folder (from the Venom Mod folder) into the main folder of your RTCW (RealRTCW) directory.
3. Download Nvidia pack shaders for Venom (only for NVIDIA users).
4. Open the archive and move the files of the Shaders for Nvidia users folder into the main folder of your RTCW (RealRTCW) directory (only for NVIDIA users).
A. Launch RealRTCW → Click ADD-ONS (in the title-screen) → Select The Dark Army: Uprising Remastered (in the list) → Click Launch.
B. Run TDA Remastered (32-bit).bat or TDA Remastered (64-bit).bat (from TDA folder in RTCW directory).
1.01│Notebook related "timeout" crashes fixed.
1.05│Compatibility with old renderer (opengl1) achieved.
1.05│Renderer switch feature added.
1.05│Current version information display added.
1.05│4:3 aspect ratio broken display fixed.
1.05│User interface improved.
1.05│Controller configuration added.
1.06│Sewers "Mission Select" version updated.
1.10│"Dark Campaign" added.
1.10│Pregame screens improved.
1.12│Various UI assets revamped.
1.12│Compatibility with Splatterladder's HD Textures achieved.
1.12│Compatibility with RTCW Venom Mod achieved.
1.12│Files sorted and cleaned; packaging updated (lighter build).
1.12│Loading screens improved (texts removed).
1.12│Notebook improved (crashes attenuated).
1.25│Weapon models - shaders enhanced (courtesy of HellBaron).
1.25│Options menu expanded.
"1.25│New Game+" added.
1.25│"Dark Realm" added.
1.25│Controller switch feature added.
1.30│Main menu updated.
© 2013-2020 Dark Matter Productions