Star Wars: Interregnum is an upcoming mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that builds off of the highly successful Enhanced 4X Mod. Fleeing the unknown terror that is chasing the Vasari, the factions of Sins of a Solar Empire stumble on a temporary wormhole that takes them to a galaxy far, far away. The sudden arrival of armadas with trillions of refugees and thousands of warships between the events of Episodes 5 & 6 forever alters the Star Wars universe and plunges the galaxy into an unprecedented period of chaos and violence. Begun, a new conflict has.
A balance and immersion update to Star Wars Interregnum. This download comes with both Interregnum and the Enhanced 4X Mod required to run it. Checksum with Enhanced 4X 1.81 is 153136810. For Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion version 1.84. Large Address Aware also now comes bundled with the mod. It is HIGHLY recommended you apply it to your game if you have at least 4GB of RAM. If you do not, you will likely need to reduce your graphics settings. See the technical forum for detailed installation instructions. See the full description for the changelog.
For a high level summary of changes, see this news post.
* Replaces Vanilla Sins artifacts with Star Wars universe ones. Most have similar if not identical effects to the Sins artifacts, but a few have been totally changed.
* Fixed a bug that would prevent high tier Star Wars heroes from spawning correctly in 3.11.
* New ship, the Raider class Corvette. It replaces the Lancer Frigate as the Warlord's antifighter frigate. The Galactic Empire continues to use the Lancer Frigate.
*New models for the following units: Vindicator/Enforcer class Cruiser, Immobolizer 418 Cruiser, TIE Defender, B-Wing.
* New shield effect for ships and structures added. Also noticeably improves performance.
* Ship graveyards and Industrial planets now have a new random encounters which give access to additional ships.
* Warlord AI players should now more consistently choose a Warlord to join.
* The Council of Moffs research is now only available for the Galactic Empire, not Warlord, players.
* Alliance XQ Platforms now require the XQ Defenses tech to get their antifighter guns, as intended.
* Capturing Kuat Drive Yards will now allow players to build Nebulon-B Escort Frigates (original military configuration).
* The captureable Mon Calamari Shipyards can now produce a small fleet of MC30 and MC40 warships.
* Fixed a bug that allowed more than 1 Star Forge/Centerpoint station to spawn at a single planet.
* Rebel Alliance Trade Port tech moved to tier 3 from tier 4. Move 'Tax Free Merchandise' tech from tier 5 to tier 4.
* Moved 'Mole Miners' tech from tier 4 to tier 3.
* Refinery research moved from tier 3 to tier 4. Now requires Mole Miners.
* Units now have shield effects that appear when taking damage.
* Updated Imperial Player Portrait of Galid Pallaeon, as well as his icon in game.
* Nebulon-B Frigate Hospital Ship passive hull restoration buff increased from 15% to 20%.
* Empire's Industrial Experts ship build time bonus increased from 16% to 20%, but no longer stacks.
* Katana Fleet Dreadnaughts now drift in space until they are captured.
* Imperial Dreadnaughts now requires research where the tier 2 Spare Parts tech used to be. Dreadnaughts can now use this ability without research.
* Imperial Auxiliary Systems research techs have been moved around for this change, but the techs themselves are the same tier.
* Several abilities will no longer attempt to target invulnerable enemies.
* Alliance Hero Traest Kre'fey has had the order he learned abilities reworked.
* Warlord Zsinj's Danger Sense ability can now only be upgrade once (the second point didn't do anything).
* Providence Destroyer's Rayshield Surge ability autocast will now only activate while being fired on.
* Ship graveyards will now contain some older ships in them as background debris.
* Changed the font on the Diplomacy screens to better fit the lengthier Star Wars AI player names.
For those of you who updated from the last recommended version, Alpha 3.1, these changes were made in Alpha 3.11 and will be new to you.
* Heroes now use variable amounts of fleet supply. Cruiser commanding heroes will use less than 50 supply, while those with large flagships may use more.
* Thanks to the update, the Imperial Warlords can now select their titan of choice directly from the titan build menu, rather than use the Executor titan swapping mechanic.
* The Galactic Empire can now build the standard Executor class Star Dreadnaught, in addition to the Bellator and Darth Vader.
* Fixed a bug were all Imperial Warlords players were benefiting from Ysanne Isard's "Culture Rate Loss Decrease" bonus even without joining her subfaction.
* Improved the autocasting of Grand Admiral Thrawn's Artistically Done ability.
* Fixed a bug where the Empire's Morale System was not always working.
* The Victory-II Star Destroyer's Screening ability can no longer target itself and gain both buffs.
* Adjusted some strings to better fit in their info cards.
-Increased antimodule damage to titans by 33% (unit must be able to attack non-structures).
-Ships now use colored, directional shield effects.
-Removed Reserve Squadrons ability from TEC Hero Admiral Kol and granted him a new one, Expert Instructor, which lets him give experience to other units.
-Info cards now give more details about unit roles, in particular non-combat ships. E.g. units that can capture are now labeled in the counter description.
-Fixed fleet supply usage of cruiser sized heroes.
-Halved the costs of Starbase upgrades that prevent losing a planet to bombardment.
-Added a new icon for the abandon structure ability on captureable entities.