This is the third update for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly 1.5.0 B3. It also contains everything from all previous updates and hotfixes. It needs to be installed last.
Unpack on top of installed S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly 1.5.0 version and overwrite files when asked to.
- Update 3 includes all fixes from Hotfix 1, Update 1, Hotfix 2, Hotfix 3, Update 2, Hotfix 4, Hotfix 5, Hotfix 6, Hotfix 7, and many new fixes
- Does not require a new game, saves from previous versions are compatible
- The complete install order for Anomaly is:
- Anomaly Part 1/3
- Anomaly Part 2/3
- Anomaly Part 3/3
- Anomaly Update 3
- If any previous updates and/or hotfixes are installed, you can just unpack this on top of it with 7-zip, overwriting fiels if asked
- The launcher has a function integrated now that replaces the script "verify-install.bat" in directory "tools"
- Please do NOT report any bugs if you have ANY addons installed, unless you can confirm that the same bugs happen without those addons. We can't support problems with outdated addons and their authors are responsible for keeping them compatible with our updates
- ~ Updated RUS translations
- = Fixed crashes that could happen with the water pump mission in Great Swamps
- = Added a missing fail condition to Hip's 1st quest
- ~ Reduced the reward for 2 of Hip's quests
- * Hollow Boundaries overhaul
- ~ Improved target markers to be more accurate and update properly based on progression
- = Fixed a dialogue with Major Hernandez that could be repeated over and over again
- = Fixed Strelok's primary weapon
- = Fixed an issue with Strelok where he wouldn't become hostile when threatened after his "rescue"
- ~ Revised dialogues and quest descriptions
- = Fixed aim offset for SIG550
- ~ Disassembled helmets won't have rounded condition anymore
- * Garbage fixes
- = Fixed grass distance issues in Garbage
- = Fixed terrain dds (black spots/dark patches)
- ~ Improved some terrain textures
- * Fixes for Radar
- = Fixed distance grass
- ~ Adjusted terrain grass to match
- ~ Small tweak to terrain brightness
- * Red Forest fixes
- = Fixed distance grass
- ~ Gamma tweak on terrain to fix some very dark areas
- = Fix for hmodel on R3+4
- * Big update for trees
- + New tree bark to replace the old low quality ones
- ~ Adjusted colour and brightness of leaves as many looked awful
- * Tweaked the water pump mission in Great Swamps
- ~ Now task is available only after 2 weeks in the zone
- ~ Enemies and reward scale with time spent in the zone
- * Fixes for Cordon
- - Removed yet another floating tree
- = Fixed upside-down bush
- = Fixed & improved distant grass
- ~ Small tweak to terrain mask
- = Fixed Agroprom grass
- * Changed stash tasks rewards to be distance based
- = Fixed an exploit with delivery tasks upon canceling them
- = Restored missing pump station task text
- = Fixed weapons degradation factor being reseted on loading
- = [Warfare] Fixed few faction options appearing as "Renegades"
- = [Warfare] Fixed purge feature not working when emissions are finished indirectly
- * Yantar fixes
- = Fixed distance grass
- ~ Reworked terrain grass to blend better
- * Fixes for Dead City
- = Fixed distance grass
- ~ Reduced asphalt brightness as it was far too bright
- * Darkscape fixes
- = Fixed distance grass
- ~ Reworked terrain, terrain mask and textures for improved colour and contrast
- * Zaton fixes
- = Fixed distance grass
- ~ Reworked terrain textures for better colour & replaced a bad texture
- * Jupiter fixes
- = Fixed distance gras
- ~ Replaced bad terrain grass texture
- = Fixed Great Swamps grass distance
- = Fixed a sun issue in weather settings
- = Fixed distant grass in Pripyat Outskirts
- + Added some missing text
- = Fixed hit probability for some guns (ash12, m82, remington700, wa2000)
- * Revised some english text
- = Fixed crashes related to installing or removing weapon attachments
- = Fixed crash related to destroying objects
- + New mission for ecologist
- ~ Max limit for attacers and reward in pump station defense mission
- ~ Avoid console spam from broken tasks and remove their target
- = Fixed portal issue in Brainlab
- = Fixes occlusion errors in train station glass bricks in Garbage
- = Fixes occlusion bug in train car in Wild Territory
- * Overhauled EntityCondition and ActorCondition handling in scripts
- ~ Some balancing for bleeding and hunger
- * English text revision
- ~ Revised several simulation task descriptions
- ~ Degtyarev's faction name is now displayed as SSU
- ~ Minor improvements to LL dialogues
- = Fixed the issue with Doctor being difficult to talk to
- * Updated emissions and psy storms managers logic for handeling NPC death during events
- = Special characters no longer die during emissions and psy storms
- ~ Improved level changing in scripts
- = Fixed protective helmet having very high immunity
- * Updates to many outfit descriptions
- ~ Updated launcher with function to verify if everything is installed correctly
- * Updated weapons with suitable "kind" parameter
- = Binoculars will be upgraded instantly even if delayed repairs option is active
- = Fix for the lack of damage for 19x8 and 19x9 ammo change upgrades
- = Fixed bugged disguise meter
- * Player won't get more than 100 bolts to prevent objects explosion
- ~ Improved fast travel in scripts
- = Weather fix for w_cloudy1 / sunset lighting & moonrise issue
- ~ Some UI tweaks
- ~ Minor tweak to visibility through bushes for calm stalkers
- = Fixed that max carry weight was sometimes wrong after loading a save, changing levels or sleeping
- + Inventory tabs and filtering by item types
- = Fixed parts and devices showing up as repairable at mechanics
- * Dialogs now use the player name for player messages instead of "Player"
- * Setting a weapon's zoom factor to 0 will now use the current fov instead
- + Added Hud Adjust script exports
- = SWM shoot effect can actually be disabled now (was always enabled before)
- ~ Small change to "Move All" button, before it ignored quest items and moved them, although they shouldn't be moved
- = Correctly apply helmet condition to the actor condition ui (CoC)
- + Added layered sounds for helicopters and stationary machine guns
- ~ UI windows no longer hide the crosshair if the game is in hud adjust mode
- ~ Changed the inventory tab hotkeys to use the number row keys instead of item slot binds
- ~ Improved handling of npc condition and actor condition while sleeping
- ~ Improved AI visibility checks
- + Added the Quick Debugger to launch all kind of utilities
- * More Yantar fixes and improvements
- ~ Sectors & Portals added for better FPS
- ~ Distant lowpoly trees & terrain extension
- ~ More floating trees are fixed
- = Fixed missing strings from the final OA dialogue with Degtyarev
- = Fixed main quest starting dialogues
- = Fixed an issue where Fanatic's and Wolf's mutant-hunting quests would overlap
- - Removed the possibility to initiate more than one Unquenchable Flame quest
- = Fixed Spirit offering Vodka you sell to him
- * Updated the Improved surge regenerator with correct stats
- * Added weapons scopes and silencers to the inventory sorter
- = Restored npc_blindness_koeff factor for Ghillie suit
- ~ Debug spawner will no longer show special squads/NPCs to spawn
- * Recipes and Guides no longer disappear when you read them
- * Read recipes/guides to see craft recipes, no need for visiting workshop anymore for that
- = GUI with text input such as stash creation UI will no longer initiate actions by keybinds while pressing related keys
- * Weapons knock off player hands by enemies will no longer get borked after acquiring them again from their inventories
- = Fixed an error log caused by dynamic news
- * Warfare Fixes
- * Optimized the process of getting smart defense squads
- = Fixed special characters not spawning on starting a new warfare game
- = Fixed dynamic relations not working properly during offline combat
- ~ Reduced cats forward and acceleration speed, and they no longer spam the player with combo attacks
- = Fixed an exploit of switch ammo type for shotgun class, resulting mixed ammo in mag to switch to one type
- + Added new 3 options to toggle sprint/walk/lean modes
- = Fixed RPG7 and RG6 being sorted with ammo
- * Engine update that prefers dedicated over integrated GPU
- * Offline alife simulator update
- ~ Improved bloom filter
- * Updated RUS translations
- * Updated blacklist for Item spawner to prevent more technical items_artefacts_soc
- = Fixed some wrong item kinds
- ~ Recipes can be acquired from corpses without the one-time limit
- * Warfare and Offline Combat Simulator
- * Optimized code, unified system for Warfare and other modes. Controlled from main options with 3 selections
- * Many improvements for Warfare smart info on PDA
- = Fixed PKM textures.
- = Fixed CMore scope on MK14
- = Fix for Offline Combat Simulator killing enemies of special mutants, battles will be ignored in this case
- * New debugger
- * Added object spawner
- * Item spawner will show list along with icons
- ~ Adjustments to cats profile
- (the complete change log including previous updates is available in the download)
B R U H
NOOOOOOOOO ALL MY ADDONS
Had to go back to the "old" game. Oh well.
**** it, imma risk it.
It crashed instantly for me.
I got lucky boii
Seems a few shaders were changed and deleting the shaders_cache solved my boot issue.
Perhaps the devs should make a note of this in the patch description to save any further headaches :)
what is your file size for your stalker anomaly folder bc i tried to install 1.5 b3 and it wont boot and i followed the instructions very precisely and it just crashes on startup idk if missplaced some files but everything is at its place like in the .rar folder db goes to db and everything else. Am i doing something wrong? I need help.
[Laughs in vanilla]
8 минут до падения серверов moddb
PATCHIE PATCHIE WHERES MY PATCHIE
DEVS SPENT TIME ON PROSTITUTE SNATCHIE
GET THESE SNORK ***** AWAY FROM MY CACHIE
RAINS SO **** SO NEED NEW BATCHIE
GAME SO BUGGY LAGGY AND CRASHIE
ANOMALY DEVS SOLD OUT FOR THE CASHIE
what did he say?
Click the button that says "view comment" and you'll find out.
Очень долго 4 минуты блен
"+ Added layered sounds for helicopters and stationary machine guns"
I am happiness
This update probably won't be compatible with the addons you installed for anomaly. So you might need to start a new game. May i suggest Duty...
Solarint, will you be updating your mods other than sound ones on gdrive for compatibility soon?
А я только прикрутил LRA на полную прокачку оружия и брони... Ну хоть положение прицелов некоторым стволам поправили
You'd think the devs were going to slow down after 3.0.
Awesome! Very happy with all the fixes, but I still need to ask what will be done in terms of optimization? Maps from CoP take my framerate down from 50-80 to 5-15, its excruciating as all I want is to complete the questline with Strelok.
Yeah, that would be nice through I lowered the settings a little (still looks great) and its running consistently in the 40-50 fps range. Honestly would be happy with just base Call Of Chernobyl graphics but then again when my favorite game of all time is Deus Ex... I really don't care for the graphics in the first place.
Well, now I need to make the next version of Trader Overhaul compatible with this... That shouldn't be too hard at all! Thanks for the updates as always!
"Reduced cats forward and acceleration speed, and they no longer spam the player with combo attacks"
May thy names be blessed!
I just take the whole day yesterday to do some tweaking to my liking and now they update with alot of tweaking of those files i tweak. Well, it is good to have a new update, another day of tweaking i guess
I rather you add all these fixes to a new version of the game. i dont wanna install this when im half way to finding strelok.
Spent half an hour making my installed addons compatible, game still crashed on startup. Turns out it needed one clean boot with no addons first, and then I could turn on all of them back and it works fine :)
Just an FYI if someone is having the same problem.
How do you make addons compatible?
Extract the patch .db files, and compare them to addon files using Notepad++ comparison tool. Then make changes where necessary.
I screwed something up and ended up reinstalling/starting over.
I never really paid attention to which addons I downloaded/installed. Another lesson learned.
At least most of the manual changes to actor, weapons, outfits and items still work.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
thank you for the update
also Idk if it's appropriate to call it "Russian translation" since Russian is the original game language xd
Thanks for the new update, that's A LOT of fixes. Hugely appreciated! Can't wait to dive in.
How could i lived without item filtering?
Been trying out various levels, and the vegetation draw radius seems to be working correctly now - big difference in overall visuals. Thanks! :)
PS: The green reeds in Darkscape are lacking the stems, so it looks like leaves floating in the air. Also, there's a tree standing in mid air in the Meadows map, close to the Cordon exit (eastward, 2 o'clock at map), near crossroads leading up the factory north. FYI. :)
Thanks for the great support and quick fixes, keep up the good work!
Buggy reeds model in Darkscape (+location):
Floating tree in Meadows (+location):
tried to make a fresh install, crashes on game launch
EDIT: Im a big doofus, I forgot one DB part :P
I crash after updating .....both after loading an old savegame or starting up entirely new...
i validated all the files via the installer and checked "restore user.ltx"....the error report reads:
Expression: xml.doc NavigateToNode(path, index)
Description: XML Node not found
Argument 0: putall_button
Argument 1: ui\actor_menu_16.xml
I can start the game, the loading screen approaches but when i am almost finished, the game crashes.
Could it refer to some reshade??
Hopefully someone can help you here.
The discord site seems to get faster/better responses.
Fixed it with a plain reinstallation with a different path; installing on the same path caused the issue as well. Weird.
I wish the devs would make the nosorog exo carry backpacks & allow the container spaces to be upgraded to all 5 it doesn't make any sense wasting 1 space?
Acquired from corpse second copy «drugs recipe № 4», got crash while reading. Already had a note in my PDA.
Inventory filters, 11/10
Foot steps from various enemies and creatues seem to be missing, hopefully you can add this to the game - it makes a big difference.
Vegetation draw distances seem to be mostly fixed now (thanks!), but in Army Warehouses there are still a few vegetation types that seem to not draw correctly (small radius).
Yeah, the developers did a great job with fixing vegetation draw distance, and what is even more surprising and awesome, all the maps which had the draw distance fixed are now giving me much much better fps! I don't know what kind of fixes they did, but it's amazing that i can run the game with respectable fps on my old gtx 970, on 1440p, with almost every graphic setting maxed out - really great job!
Like you noticed, there are still a couple of maps that need fixing (army warehouses, dark valley, wild territory, and maybe something else up north), but I am sure it will be fixed in the next update.
It's crazy that a stalker mod in 2019 receives major updates every 2-3 weeks - a big thank you to the developers of the best mod out there!
How do I access the hud adjust mode? I wanted to do some personal adjustments to SPAS 12 viewmodel. Possibly others if I find the need for it in the future.