Whether you play as the delusional Taiping Heavenly King or against, the outcome of war can never be guaranteed. The course of history relies on your ability to lead your troops through the world's deadliest civil war.
HOW TO INSTALL SIGH OF EMPIRE (SOE) MOD
1) Download all the files listed here.
2) Navigate to your M2TW mod folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Medieval 2 Total War\mods)
3) Rename americas folder to something like americas_ORIGINAL
4) Extract SOE Part 1 to the destination M2TW mod folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Medieval 2 Total War\mods). Let your file archiver (WinRar, 7-Zip...) do the rest of extracting SOE Part 2-7.
5) When finished, extract SOE Patch 1A to the destination M2TW mod folder in exactly the same steps as before. OVERWRITE any existing files if prompted
6) When finished, extract DLC Xinhai Revolution to the destination M2TW mod folder in exactly the same steps as before. Again OVERWRITE any existing files if prompted.
7) Installation complete! Launch M2TW Kingdoms Americas campaign as usual and the game will auto-switch to SOE campaign.
Credit: special thanks to the following for making this mod possible:
The year is 1855, the embattled Qing viceroy Zeng Guofan has mounted a heroic defence at the battle of Xiangtan, and blunted the Taiping invasion. Chastened - but not yet broken - the Taiping Heavenly King has settled his warlords across southern China. For the first time in nearly 200 years, the empire is in a fragile state of war.
Throughout this vast continent, the rulers of Great Britain, France, Russia and Japan sense a time of change approaching; a time of opportunity. There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be turns of fortune that become the stuff of legend, in a saga that charts the rise and fall of one of history's great empires.
Kings will rise. One will rule.
From the heart of the battlefield to the campaign map, you will guide your faction to glory and wage war, negotiate or invade. You hold the power to tip the balance in China. It is time to show your ability as the greatest military leader in the world. Will you relive or change history? Will you change the fate of China by achieving victory at all costs?
Total strategic war: War is not only won on land or sea. It's also achieved in the hearts and minds of men and women.
Authentic war simulation: Let the greatest commanders of late 19th century China fight your war with the tools of the time; howitzers, grenades and newly invented gattling guns.
Assume control of thirteen new factions: Choose from the great powers striving for victory, or the small nations trying to weather the storm. Turn the world into your battlefield: Experience the full 19th century timespan in a topographical map complete with seasons, weather and terrain. Snow, mud, storms can be both your strong ally and a ruthless enemy.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
How to Install Patch: Download all four files of SOE Patch 1 and unzip all downloaded contents to the mod folder where you've installed SOE (America...
This is the first Patch of SOE, with bug fix, extra historical missions, battles, factions, contents & much more....
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.