This Rome: Total War Mod Launcher let you select which Rome: Total War mod and what mode you want to play! All possible parameters can be selected.
So I gave Dagovax Sirrianus the idea to re-make the old Star Wars: Total War mod. I had the models from the easily mod-able game Freedom Force - and when he tried getting them into the Rome: Total War engine they worked well. Fredom Force is from 2005 (the expansion) and RTW is a game from 2004 - so the models were old enough.
Features of the new 2.0 version of the DEMO:
1. Improved the AT-AT Walkers of the Galactic Empire - they are now their proper size and have a grey color instead of black.
2. Added three new Empire units - the Storm Troopers (attack), the Tie Pilots and the Snow Troopers.
3. Implemented 8 new Rebel Alliance units - the Hoth Troopers, Twi'lek rebels, Tauntaun Hoth Troopers, Rebel Pilots, Snow Speeders, GR-75 Medium Transport, Corellian Corvette and the Nebulon-B.
4. All of the old factions and rosters disabled - they're no longer playable in the custom battle menu.
5. Remade the old symbols, User Interface and menu.
6. The Neutrals are playable in custom battle with three new Ewook-units - and the old Wookie-unit.
7. The Galactic Campaign-map now has an improved look with 10 planets instead of 2 - Hoth and Endor has their own unique strat-models on the map, and battlefields in real-time-battle - they are also added as new custom battle maps.
8. Finally the Galactic Empire now has a Star Destroyer-general, a Tie Fighter-captain, an Imperial Shuffle-diplomat and the recruitment is done for the existing units.
The demo is still intended for custom battle-only because the campaign-map has far too few settlements/planets for it to be playable - You can playtest it but it will be over in no time.
Same as for other RTW-mods but as the mod has been ported to the Alexander-Expansion you'd need to place the SWTW-folder inside of the Alexander-folder.
The Rome: Total War Mod Launcher is a great tool to just run any mods installed!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This Rome: Total War Mod Launcher is a very helpful tool for both Rome Total War modders and users. Version 1.4
The Lite version of the Launcher without embedded executables. If you don't have Alexander or Barbarian Invasion installed, you cannot launch mods with...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.