Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising is a single-player mod for Mount & Blade Warband 1.158 and higher. The main gameplay features of this mod include Diplomacy 4.2, PBOD .92, and Freelancer 1.51, with several fixes for Freelancer bugs. *** The mod also includes several popular OSP kits and codes, including bridge battles, tavern animations, banking, outposts, recruitment from castles, and the salt mine. *** Various OSP arms and armors have been added to make each of the original factions' troops more distinctive and more varied. Lower-tier troops are armored with light cloth armors, middle-tier troops have thicker cloth or leather armors, and top-tier troops have metal armors. *** The troops trees have been re-done to add skirmisher lines to each faction and to add mounted skirmishers to the Nords, Rhodoks, Sarranids, and Eastern Province. Two new factions have been added.
In addition to the work list from the previous diary, I am considering adding the following:
1. A 10th faction to the east of Vaegir lands in the open areas. This faction will be a small faction (1 king and 10 lords and ladies). I am considering whether to make them an invading faction instead of giving them settlements.
2. I am working on coding that will permit the player to select his/her culture at the start and that culture will determine the default troops the player gets when they start their own kingdom.
3. I am considering whether to expand the custom troops into full custom kingdom troops. I have previously done the coding for this, so it won't be difficult. If I take this route then option 2 above will become null. As it now stands, custom troops can be hired from barracks the player owns and these custom troops are at the professional tiers rather than common troops.
4. I would like to make some new fortresses for the Khergiz but need more time and practice to do so. I have modified some scenes but haven't made a full scene yet.
5. I am trying to work out the initialize aristocracy script for the smaller factions so that the ages of lords and ladies are not goofy.
6. I am going to down-armor most of the troops so that their equipment is more in line with the early time period in Calradia. Lords and Elites will still have the deluxe armor.
7. I am going to add another building to towns and castles called "archery butts" which will permit the recruitment of high-level archers from those player-owned towns and castles having this building. As of now, the player can recruit tier 3 common troops or tier 1 professional troops (if they have renown of 200 or higher) and custom troops if the town/castle has a barracks.
8. These are the main additions beyond those listed previously. Of course I will fix any additional bugs that come up too. Right now the game is quite stable with the know outpost bug and a minor bug from raiding a village.
The patch is a very small and minor patch for Ver. 2.52. This patch consists of a new parties.txt file to fix a minor issue I uncovered while working...
This patch updates the version to v. 2.51 and is save-game compatible with ver. 2.5 saves. The changelog for this patch is shown below.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is a very small and minor patch for Ver. 2.52. This patch consists of a new parties.txt file to fix a minor issue I uncovered while working on the...
This is a full standalone version of Ver. 2.52. Earlier versions of the mod are not needed. This mod will work with Warband versions 1.153 and higher...
This patch fixes several bugs/glitches and requires that Calradia 1050 A.D. V. 2.00 is already installed. This patch is save-game compatible. Extract...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
Now that I've gotten to fully experience what this mod was like, I feel like I can give a full review of it. This mod is very solid, if easier because of the salt mines and land system. The new quests are quite fun, and a challenge if you aren't prepared for it. The new troop system works simply and great, now you can't have the best army in all of calradia because you got buddy-buddy with a few villages. You have to go from castle to castle and recruit professional soldiers from there. The new…
Feb 8 2017 by TheRealSlimShady1