Set in Denmark in 1157, the kingdom is split between three kings, and beset on all sides by other greedy realms.
BORGERKRIGEN 1157 - created by RobinHat
NOTE: This mod is best played in Danish (instructions for Danish language installation in READ THIS FIRST file. The mod can be played in English, but some features - such as poems - are more authentic in Danish)
Welcome to the Danish Civil War of 1157.
The realm is split between three kings: Svend of Scania, Knud of Zealand, and Valdemar of Jutland.
Each is convinced he is in the right, and battle for the fate of the country is inevitable. Surrounding this bitter conflict, other realms begin to stur. To the south the two German realms of Saxony and Pomerania greedily eye the opportunity to grab new lands for the Holy Roman Empire, and to the north-east the Kingdom of Sweden is itching to use the opportunity to increase power in the region.
- Entirely new strategic map spanning from Gotland to Saxony, from the North Sea to Western Poland.
- Six entirely new factions with all new units, characters and family trees.
- All new companions with individual backstories and motivations
- Hundreds of brand new towns, castles and villages - many of which are based on actual historical and geographical facts regarding the respective locations.
- Dedal (for his excellent tavern animations and map icons)
- dejawolf (for his wonderful helmet and armour packs)
- La Grandmaster (for his seasonal and weather effects)
- Narf (for his brilliant armour packs)
- Somebody (for being the master guru of modding)
The final and finished version of the Borgerkrigen 1157 mod. This version supercedes all previous versions and patches and is playable by both PC and...
A small patch that fixes a problem with chests that weren't working properly in castles. Also fixes a few translation errors in the Danish translation
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.