Red Alert 2: Intelligence Tech is an unofficial modification (mod) for Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.
Author: © Wiwi-maX, 2015-2021.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and its expansion pack Yuri's Revenge are registered products and trademarks of their respective owners. (Electronic Arts).
© - Copyright on the mod
Q: What means © - Copyright on this mod, i.e. what is actually copyrighted on this unofficial modification?
A: Under copyright are the modifications on every aspect that differs from the original game.
3-rd party authors of the assets that are used in the mod are properly credited in “Credits” in the game itself.
Q: Which parts of this mod can be used?
A: This mod is not open-source that means that you cannot use any part of it. Also, you may not make any modifications on this mod, and publish as yours, and also you may not use the new code found in *.ini files that is part of this mod.
"Many new mods implement too many new units and buildings that know usually to be complicated for playing because the duration of the match itself is not too long to build and use every each of them into it, even some other mods make total conversion of the game what is against every common sense, and even there are some that use only the game engine – that is actually exploit of the game code. This mod brings a lot of new buildings, units, aspects and systems, but all of it has right purpose and realism and at the end you will agree that you have wanted it from always! The main goal of Red Alert 2: Intelligence Tech is far more realistic gameplay! Gameplay like true Red Alert fans deserved from always!
Balance between sides is irrelevant because in real world nothing is balanced – if there is a balance, there wouldn't be wars. Good Player is the player who can win with every deal cards!
You will be surprised from the fact how good the AI (computer player) actually uses new available features provided by the mod, and how long one skirmish match can lasts."
Author of: Red Alert 2: Intelligence Tech
This mod includes: Ares - A Yuri's Revenge Expansion DLL v2.0p1 | Launchpad.net
To play this mod you only need clean install of:
- Red Alert 2 v1.006,
- Yuri's Revenge v1.001.
Be sure that you have no any additional file to your RA2 (game installation) folder before installation!
Current plot of the mod version 3.0 - 3.5
The following takes please after the
events of RA2YR IT v2.3 and before Red Alert 3:
*** B R E A K I N G N E W S ***
Different multiple terroristic attacks are occurring all over the world.
- North Korea threats to South Korea and America that will use their ICBMs.
- Iran improves its nuclear program while Allied threats that will destroy their funding capabilities.
- France has ended developing of jetpacks project, now they have the Z-Rocketeer in their arsenal.
- Germany has Toxin Chamber, Chemical Parabombs and Gas Troopers. Is Germany still Allied, because they are selling US IT Military Tech to Iran?
- China confronts a new enemy on the horizon - India that is part from the Great Britain's Commonwealth.
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
New unknown more deadly and more fast-killing pathogen than Virus's is out there!
How the new world will look like it's up to you Commander!!!
GLOBAL ASPECTS OF THE GAME
- Game modes are enabled in Skirmish.
Official game modes bundled with the game are enabled, and two new game modes are added:
1. Power Alliance
In 'Power Alliance' Game Mode you can build all side-specific units at start.
2. Tech Magnate
In 'Tech Magnate' Game Mode you can build all tech buildings at start.
- Now when the player infiltrate spy in a Telephone Booth beside one-time Terrorist paradrop squad also will get available Terrorist Hijacked Crush Plane loaded with 12 terrorists for build that can be crushed in some building.
Japan (Ex. Yuri).
1. Special to Germany
- Toxin Chamber that gives Chemical Parabombs (that are dropped with new airplane), and the new Gas Trooper infantry.
2. Special to France
3. Special to Russia
- Upgraded Tesla Tank that now can shoot anti-air too.
- Vladimir's Dreadnought
Old specials that are not specials anymore:
- Desolator has all Soviets
- Swim-Terrorist has all Soviets
- Swim-Snipers have all sides
- Paradrops have all sides
- Grand Cannon have all Allied
- Destroyer tank have all Allied
New Tech / Civilian Buildings:
- Tech Oil Derrick Naval
- Tech Shipyard
- Demolition Attack Dog
- Allied Hover MCV
- Prism Ship
- Hover Mobile Gap Generator – that can be deployed on ground and in water.
- Soviet Hover MCV
For Japan (Ex. Yuri):
- Magnetron Ship
- Master Mind Ship
- Ray - Natural Electric water creature
For Neutral/Tech side:
- Amphibious Armored Personal Carrier
- Subterranean Armored Personal Carrier
- Tug Boat
- Civilian Boat
- Yellow Submarine
- Soviets have Cosmonauts that arrives on Earth via Drop Pods.
- Secret Labs are updated to gives the new special-per-country units.
- AI (Computer player) is updated to use all new units in its strategy.
- Elite Subject Zero becomes now Subject Delta.
- San Fran Alcatraz lighthouse, Lighthouse and London Big Ben, can be occupied now only by snipers, i.e.: Sniper, Natasha, Virus.
- MiGs and B2 Stealth don't crush with explosion of Blimpbomb or Demobomb because that can gives to the player solution to destroy more than 80% of the enemy's base what is considered similar to auto-win.
- Dred is now available for Russians to even they already has Vladimir Ship.
- Build time is decreased for 75% of the actual cost because in all cases Super Defense is needed ASAP.
- Crazy Ivan is trainable now. When he gain experience will plant stronger bombs on his targets.
- All RA2:IT Skirmish Maps are updated to support all neutral/civilian tech buildings.
- Natasha Volkova sequence is fully fixed now.
- Allied Cloning Vats is fixed now.
- Hummer(s) can't be duplicated by China anymore.
- Soviet Shipyard now has arctic version.
AI (Computer player) gameplay was updated. Now computer will use any new unit, structure or technology that mod adds to the game (if not stated otherwise), to fight against you or another computer player.
In this showcase video you can see all units and buildings that can be obtained via spying in the RA2: Intelligence Tech mod version 3.0.
Watch on YouTube RA2IT v3.0 Trailer [Full HD 1080p] (on Moddb.com is available just in 720p)
Tech Trees updated to version: 3.0. For global changes and all news you can read in PDF documentation on 68 pages (A4 format size) which is included in...
This feature is included but has not been documented yet. 1. Cargo Airplane can land in water. 2. All swimming Infantry can enter to the transport.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
[Release December-2021] Red Alert 2: Intelligence Tech with new version 3.5 changes gameplay with new "GAME MODES, COUNTRY SPECIALS, DROP PODS Tactical...
[Release Apr-2019] Red Alert 2: Intelligence Tech with new version 2.2 expands gameplay with new "Invasion paradrops" superweapon... !!! All bugs fixed...
[Release Apr-2019] Red Alert 2: Intelligence Tech with new version 2.1 expands gameplay with new "Invasion paradrops" superweapon...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.