A fan for Real life Military equipment ? then this is your mod ! it is a Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge mod that basically imports a lot of RL military hardware from the cold war era in the 60's to the late 2000's while maintaining a lot RA2 aspects like prism, tesla tech and etc. Also, It expands on the original RA2 armor system thanks to ARES in which it creates more roles to create numerous units effectively expanding the complexity of handling an army making it necessary to use mixed arms to counter the various unit types. Also, do note that each country will have some twists in their military equipment that will be more or less similar to their respective RL counterparts. Aside from that, each country hopefully will be having a bit of it own unique military pop-culture hardware something like Top-Gun MiG-28s or F-15J KAI PLUS from Pat-labor the movie 2.
In short: it is a Semi-RL fun mod but "a fun mod" is conservative statement. Hit read More to view other links and the situation map.
These are the countries that will be added / had been added in the mod, the thin dark line at the mid bottom section for the allied and soviet affiliated countries indicates the countries that will be added in the future, please do note the flag designs are subject to change and these current ones indicate which countries will be or is added.
Discord English : Red Alert 2: Red Counter Strike - English
Discord Arabic : الانذار الأحمر 2: الضربة الاشتراكية المضادة - عربي
First of,Yuri's Army is not called as such anymore. If you say Yuri, You would be only referring to the leader himself. Right now it's called Sigma's armed forces to which:
1 - - Sigma's Lunar Command - Outer Circle / Magenta :
- Other Names / Abbreviated Name = Lunar Command.
- Sigma's Armed Forces Distribution = 2%
- Works in Conjunction with = Psi-Core, Splinter Cell.
- Technological Specialization : Basically your Star-Wars faction, lots of levitation technology, energy weapons, walkers, robots, probes, power armor suits, space ships and craft. Very expensive high tech but Durable faction.
2 - - Sigma's Psi-Core - Core / Purple :
- Other Names / Abbreviated Name = Psi-Core.
- Sigma's Armed Forces Distribution = 10%
- Works in Conjunction with = Lunar Command, Splinter Cell and Chaos Legion.
- Technological Specialization : The good old Yuri with heavy modifications, refined technology from splinter-cell and high tech from lunar command can be found in this faction. Again, considered to be the refined and the utmost elite part of Splinter-Cell as technology in this faction is top notch with very little side-effects or drawbacks and without the whole Dark experimental "Not from this realm" tech.
3 - - Sigma's Splinter Cell - Violet :
- Other Names / Abbreviated Name = Splinter Cell / The Mad faction / Mad scientist's
- Sigma's Armed Forces Distribution = 15%
- Works in Conjunction with = Chaos Legion, Psi-Core.
- Technological Specialization : Expect the unexpected with this Faction, a lot of dark, experimental and "Not from this realm" Technology to say the least.
4 - - Sigma's Chaos Legion - Violet :
- Other Names / Abbreviated Name = Chaos Legion, mockingly called SSS (Sigma's SchutzStaffel) or Triple S by many western nations.
- Sigma's Armed Forces Distribution = 25%
- Works in Conjunction with = Splinter Cell, Field Army, Chaos Legion, Lunar Command.
- Technological Specialization : The Professional Steam Roller faction of Sigma's Armed Forces. Lots of tanks and armored columns in this faction. This faction is usually Deployed to spearhead offensive or defensive operations. Expect a lot of heavily modified WW2 German equipment and Walkers.
5 - - Sigma's Cobra Detachment - Gold :
- Other Names / Abbreviated Name = Cobra Detachment / Cobra Unit.
- Sigma's Armed Forces Distribution = 15%
- Works in Conjunction with = Field Army, Chaos Legion.
- Technological Specialization : The Professional mercenary commando hit and run faction. Light to medium weight equipment is prevalent in this faction. Units are adaptable to any situation or firefight, extensive use of camouflage ,the cheapest and most underhanded tactics can be found as well. Equipment here is varied from western to eastern blocs without periodical restriction either. Also, a lot of the equipment here is notably powerful but weakly armored.
6 - - Sigma's Field Army - Light Green :
- Other Names / Abbreviated Name = General Militia / Militant Armies / Sigma's Field Armies .
- Sigma's Armed Forces Distribution = 45%
- Works in Conjunction with = Cobra Detachment, Chaos Legion.
- Technological Specialization : A jack of all trades master of none, Junk, GLA-esque, thievish, cheap to build and arm army. Usually consists of technology of all sorts and types from Sigma's Armed Forces,no periodical equipment restrictions and similar to Cobra Unit, equipment here is varied from western to eastern blocs from the black market. This faction becomes a bit powerful at a high tier stage. Although,not to powerful too be overwhelming or weak to be underwhelming.
F-16 Aircraft Variants of Several Allied Nations : U.S.A, Japan, Korea, Israel and Turkey.
F-15 Variants of some of the Allied Countries Which are : U.S.A, Japan, Korea and Israel. On a final Note: their will 4 more others but they will be most...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.