RA3 Advanced AI is a simple mod that aim to improve skirmish AIs (Warren, Giles, Lissette, Shinzo, Kenji, Naomi, Oleg, Moskvin & Zhana), the gameplay are still the same as the original game.
AIs personality and main tactics are still the same too, for example Giles still be the Allied air force commander.
- Better micro-management of units.
- Better land/water opening moves.
- Better offensives & defensives states.
- Better misc states (expansions, tech captures, tech timings, units productions).
- Easy difficulty been reworked, easy AIs will be harder to defeat and are now a good challenge for new players.
- Medium, Hard & Brutal difficulties been improved.
- Kenji & Warren have a new set of tactics and are more aggressive than before.
- Naomi had some tweaks to make her more competitive on land maps.
New AIs strategies :
- Build medium/large teams and attack when have advantage, no retreat : Lissette
- Build medium teams and send them to death, no retreat : Giles, Shinzo, Naomi, Zhana
- Build medium teams and attack while having reinforcements, tend to retreat : Warren, Oleg
- Build small teams to harass and hit and run, tend to frequently retreat : Kenji, Moskvin
1) Open the downloaded ".rar" file (you can open it with a software like WinRAR).
2) Copy the folder "AdvancedAI" and paste it into your Red Alert 3 mods folder (C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Red Alert 3\Mods). If you don't have one create it.
3) For non-Steam users: make a shortcut of your Red Alert 3 game .exe on your desktop then right click, click on properties then in the "target" area type in "-ui" and save.
For Steam users: locate Red Alert 3 in your Steam library, right click on it, click on properties, click on "set launch options" and type "-ui" then click ok.
4) (Optionnal but highly recommended) locate "AppData\Roaming\Red Alert 3\Profiles\YOURNAME" then delete "Skirmish.ini", don't worry a new one will be created when launching the game.
5) Launch the game, click on "Game Browser", click on "Mods", select "AdvancedAI" then click on "Launch Game".
1 - Can i merge RA3 Advanced AI with another mod ? No, it's actually impossible. 2 - Can i play on custom maps ? Yes you can but it's not recommended so for a smooth experience just play on original maps. 3 - Did you made changes to the gameplay ? Absolutely not, the gameplay are still the same as the original game. Special thanks to Bibber for his RA3 Mod SDK Expansion. Thank you for reading, hope you will like this mod and sorry for my bad english.
Hello Moddb members,
A few days ago, on June 26, 2018, I published a very first version of RA3 Advanced AI, the problem is that version didn't work as intended and wasn't representative of the mod, so I removed it from Moddb.
Today, on July 5th, 2018, the mod is almost ready and the release of the 1.0 is a matter of months, some problems remains to fix and that requires tests and time, unfortunately I don't have so much time to work on but I will do my best to release it as soon as i can.
Thank you for reading.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
RA3 Advanced AI v1.2, please keep in mind that is a WIP so things aren't perfect and some bugs can appears.
RA3 Advanced AI v1.1, please keep in mind that is a WIP so things aren't perfect and some bugs can appears.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.