This instruction is for those who are into the Killing Floor modification from Unreal Tournament 2004. First and foremost, please read this important message - Peacewithgod.net.
1. Download the game from here - Moddb.com.
2. Install the game in your C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004 directory. So it should appear like this: C:|Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004\KFmod.
3. Create a shortcut for the game in your desktop and add the following post script, "C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004\System\UT2004.exe" -mod=KFMod +fullscreen 1.
4. Double click on the shortcut to start the game. Then you will get a windowed mode display of the game. NOTE: You MUST MAXIMIZE it. You should get a full screen. WARNING: The game will NOT play right if it is in windowed mode!
5. Or you can edit your KFMod.ini file. Use the notepad to make the change. Go to your C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004\KFMod\System directory and use the notepad to edit on the KFMod.ini file. Open the KFMod.ini file and scroll down the [WinDrv.WindowsClient]. Then change the line, StartupFullscreen=False to True.
6. And that should do the trick. Start playing the game.