KFMod v2.53 has finally been released can be downloaded here!
Here's a copypaste of the readme included within the .rar file:
Killing Floor Ver. 2.5.3
1.3......................Some notes and credits
A minor patch that adds in some new content, cut content as well as some
improvements to the Killing Floor Mod. While this is a patch for version 2.5
of KFMod, I have decided to make it completely downloadable in a rar for
simplicity of installation and incase you don't have 2.5 installed already.
Drag and drop the KFMod253 folder into the Unreal Tournament 2004 folder.
Do not place this in the Systems folder or replace any of the Unreal
Tournament 2004 files or you may break the game. Use the "Launch
Killing Floor.bat" file to launch the game and enjoy!
- New main menu screen
- Minor improvements to zed hitboxes
- 2 new perks have been implemented, Firebug and the Sergeant! ** Important note: Perks initial statistics have not been changed, meaning that they may be completely unbalanced and will be changed in a future patch.
- Changed Sharpshooters requirement text to clarify that Ranged Weapons(Winchester, Crossbow) must be used.
- Handcannon is now in Slot 2 for weapon selection
- Bullpup is now in Slot 3 for weapon selection
- Weapon priority has been changed to the following:
•Slot 1: Knife < Pipe < Axe
•Slot 2: 9mm < Dual 9mms < Deagle
•Slot 3: Flamethrower < Winchester < Shotgun < Bullpup
•Slot 4: L.A.W < Crossbow < Super Shotgun
•Slot 5: Welder < Syringe
- Crawler no longer randomly spins around in a circle and will face the player it is targetting
- Lewis's class portrait is now in black & white to fit along with the other portraits
- Handcannon aimerror/spread changed to 0
- Changed enemy squads to reduce siren, bloat and fleshpound spam
- Added Gunpound to a single monster squad
- Gunpound now shoots in long bursts, similar to the Patriarch
1.3 Notes and credits
I want to thank Gregs for providing me with version 2.51(check out his website RageQuitters)
as well as Alex Quick for making this awesome mod. I can faithfully say a version 2.54
will eventually be released with some more changes, some possible specimen variants,
improved map pathing, perk changes and a whole lot more after I come back. For now,
hopefully you can enjoy this small patch. Now get on that Killing Floor and show those zeds