Kane's Wrath Unofficial Big Bang Patch 1.04 is a mod that adds few new things and tries to balances the game a bit more from my and the community ideas while at the same time also tries to save the most import ingredient at bay: The "fun".

Forum Thread
Poll: So, what should I do with these (masked) Zone troopers models? (13 votes)
Need your opinion 15 (Zone trooper) (Games : Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath : Mods : Kane's Wrath Unofficial Big Bang Patch 1.04 : Forum : Polls : Need your opinion 15 (Zone trooper)) Locked
Thread Options
egozi44
egozi44 ~The Moding Otaku~
Aug 22 2018 Anchor

Need your opinion 15 (Zone trooper)

gdfgdf 1

So I was able to "recover" the lovely cinematic Zone trooper model and was wondering what should I do with it?

So far few ideas came up for one of the models but I'm unsure what I should choose to do with the other one, so I thought it's a time for another poll since I haven't done it in a while xP

So, what should I do with these (masked) Zone troopers models?

1. Replace the normal models with them! they look much better than the final model!

2. Keep the old models, and make the cinematic/alpha ones as Easter egg

123 1

3. Mix them both in one squad (will go against the original game's aesthetic if you compare it to other squads)

-

-

-

4. I have a better idea! (include it in the comment)

(You may want to peek on my comments here before you do though xP

Moddb.com )

-

-

-

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Edited by: egozi44

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.