This mod is a port of my Homeworld Classic Enhanced mod for Homeworld 2. It combines my HW Classic Rebalance and Gameplay Enhanced mods into one single mod, providing you with a greater number of gameplay options than can be found in either mod alone. Development of those earlier mods has stopped in favor of this one.
The change log can be found in the download description.
2.1.2 --- 2016/07/05
• Fixed some issues related to counting research grants and restrictions in
"BentusiRoulette_Init()". The BENTUSI ROULETTE mode works properly with the
DEFINED ROLES mode once again.
• The DEFINED ROLES and CRATES modes now work with each other again as well.
• Added a "Misc" category to "objectlist_rulerestrictions.lua".
• Disabled the "MPRestrict" category in "objectlist_rulerestrictions.lua" since
all the researches listed there are now located in "HW2Campaign.big" instead
of "Homeworld2.big", and thus no longer affect this mod.
• "BentusiRoulette_Init()" now fills in blank lines in the GUI display text if
it turns out there are too few available researches to grant or restrict.
• "BentusiRoulette_Init()" now counts the number of researches in
"def_research.lua" instead of the "TechList" table to determine a total.
• Made the last field in the TEAM PROGRESS screen a little wider to show more
• Crate code now once again checks for ALL of a player's ships as a last resort
when determining the mothership position. I disabled this at some point in
the past for reasons I don't remember.
• Added the "viszero()" function to "utilfunc.lua". It checks whether a vector
has a length of zero.
• Made a few tweaks to "GetBestCrateLocation()".
• The TEAM PROGRESS screen now shows each player's DEFINED ROLES role if the
mode is enabled.
• Moved all the "MainRule()" stuff to its own file in the "lib" directory.