This mod is a port of my Homeworld Classic Enhanced mod for Homeworld 2. It combines my HW Classic Rebalance and Gameplay Enhanced mods into one single mod, providing you with a greater number of gameplay options than can be found in either mod alone. Development of those earlier mods has stopped in favor of this one.
2.0.3 --- 2016/06/25 --- See description for change log.
2.0.3 --- 2016/06/25
• When DEFINED ROLES is enabled, the Kill Player Production WIN CONDITION will
now default to Kill Team Production WIN CONDITION instead.
• Fixed a bug in DEFINED ROLES that caused the script to fail if all members of
a team died.
• Fixed a bug in CRATES mode preventing players from being granted with
• Fixed the paths to the HW1 battle music files in BACKGROUND MUSIC script.
• Updated song titles in BACKGROUND MUSIC script.
• Updated CrateExclusions table in "objectlist_misc.lua".
• Fixed the issue preventing the Kushan mothership from using the move ability.
• The "Research" button is now disabled when the RESEARCH mode is turned off.
• Included the now deprecated "Homeworld Classic Maps" game type in case people
want to play on the old maps but with GearBox's new game rules. THIS FILE HAS
• The smallest asteroids, despite having zero resources, were still selectable
using the mouse, thereby fooling the player. This has been fixed.
• Increased RU values of asteroids a little more. They were simply too small!
• Changed the pixel sizes of the two smallest asteroids. Before this, asteroid0
actually looked larger than asteroid1.
• TEAM PROGRESS screen now shows the size of your teammates' fleets.
• Added some debugging functions to the WriteStats script.
• A message indicating that additional stats have been written to each player's
profile directory is now displayed at the end of a match.
• Slight tweak to some level debug messages.
• Fixed the bug where level names were being displayed inconsitently in the
game setup screen. Level names are now no longer prefixed with "HW1" or "HWC"
depending on the origin of the map.
• Changed MapScale in level files slightly.